Draik Lair

Spritzie

How on earth did you figure that out, Eevee?! I never would have thought to square the numbers. I figured it had something to do with game/shop/neopedia IDs, but I couldn't come up with anything that worked.

How on earth did you figure that out, Eevee?! I never would have thought to square the numbers. I figured it had something to do with game/shop/neopedia IDs, but I couldn't come up with anything that worked.

...in ALL honesty I COMPLETELY GUESSED!!! Remember the first week no one got it right? I guessed on that too but of course no one got it right...so I just had another chance to guess and I just randomly thought of the newest paint brush and just put transparent >.> I honestly didn't know it would be right xD

Wow! Congrats Eevee! I've only gotten one of the Lenny Conundrum's right, and it was a super easy one where so many people got it right, I got around 400 NP. I'd really like to get the avatar someday. I'm not concerned about the prize or NP. I'm just horrible at those types of things.

Yeah, have to be the first 250 to get it right.

It really doesn't hurt to guess even if you have NO idea =O I won 3 lenny conundrums mainly because the first two were easy and this one...full out guessing xD

So it's best to check the news early on Wednesdays and just try until you get on the top 250 ^^

That was an amazing lucky guess, Eevee! Congratulations!

You should been where I was...I was blown away! xD

The ONLY thing I did was counted how many numbers they gave us: 11 different numbers. Then I thought..what's new with Neopia and has 11 letters?

Goes to show, it pays off to just guess every time so just guess if you don't know everyone!

You seem to be right about that. I spent 4 or 5 days wracking my brain, trying different theories, only to give up in the end, without guessing at all. I just figured, "if I can't figure it out, why bother?" Evidently, that was the wrong attitude. This week, I guessed, since that's all I can do.

There is someone one the Premium Charter boards who is trading a Snow Draik for an Ice Usul. Too bad I don't have one to trade, or I could get another Draik for one of you guys.

That's the spirit ^^

Sadly, I forgot to re-read the puzzle and that it needs to end with "5" and guessed a nonfive number xD My bad D:

Also goes to show...read the instructions again haha! xD

Did your answer end in zero? The puzzle specifically stated: "Please round to the nearest multiple of five," which also includes tens.

Okay, I've decided.

RanShaoRyu will be a Male Red Draik, and Flamestorm7 will be a Female Fire Uni.

I think those are wonderful choices for names and species.

Okay, I've decided.

RanShaoRyu will be a Male Red Draik, and Flamestorm7 will be a Female Fire Uni.

Those are lovely names. :) Are you ready to get your Draik right now? :O

There is someone one the Premium Charter boards who is trading a Snow Draik for an Ice Usul. Too bad I don't have one to trade, or I could get another Draik for one of you guys.

Aw! Me neither. Wow, that is one strange person!

Did your answer end in zero? The puzzle specifically stated: "Please round to the nearest multiple of five," which also includes tens.

I guessed for this one too. :laughingsmiley: