Draik Lair

Spritzie

Igloo garage sale is fun... it's not very competitive, so like Spritzie said, it's a nice place to start because you can usually get something worth your while. She got me started on it. :)

Wow! I want that much np! But I'm going for the Packrat avatar and I like a full SDB.

How much do you sell stuff for in your shop?

Igloo garage sale is fun... it's not very competitive, so like Spritzie said, it's a nice place to start because you can usually get something worth your while. She got me started on it. :)

I like bringing people to it. It's such a great place to restock.

Wow! I want that much np! But I'm going for the Packrat avatar and I like a full SDB.

How much do you sell stuff for in your shop?

Do you mean after the Pack Rat is achieved? Or otherwise? I always price everything at just about the lowest price after a few searches on the SW, or the lowest. After I got the Pack Rat, I sent quite a bit to my husband, as when I got close and bought stuff, I bought a good amount of things for him with the idea of giving them to him later.

I like the Igloo Garage Sale. I've restocked quite a few expensive items from there, plus regular stock for my shop. And it's a great place to grab stuff for your gallery/collection for really cheap.

I do the best with stamps there. And some random items like Purple/Green Shell sand, I'd bought for under 100 NP. (I collect bottles of sand) But I sold them when I saw the prices were above 5k.

I need to go stamp shopping there.

I do the best with stamps there.

*nods in agreement* that's where most of my stamps come from too lolz ^^

Anything from there besides daily items lets people get a profit off them so it really is a great place to earn neopoints! No way I could have as much as I do now without that place =O

I just went and bought something there and I was like, "Ohhhhh!" because it is unlike the other shop! You just have to click and you have bought the item, not the whole haggle deal.

So true! Haggling is also not that much help because you cant get the item down a good amount. How how how do people do it at the Meridel Foods place for Draik Eggs? They must have serious clicking and typing skills!

Hi guys.

All this talk of RSing, selling and shops has reminded me of my shop and the the tons of things in my SDB that I can sell. I'll start on it when I get home. (I'm at work now and the Neopets site is blocked here. :()

Let us know when you have things in your shop. I'll definitely stop by. I haven't spent much NP recently. :laughingsmiley:

11 more! You got this! x3 buy random plushies you don't have or cheap candy....I DON'T KNOW! xD

I have all of those under-10np-plushies but I dont have candy! Thank you Eevee! *thinks to self "I got this I got this I got this..."*

Aw thanks Eevee! But I can do this. *is determined* I am 5 away!!!!

*throws pom poms in the air* WOOHOOO 5 to GOOOO ^_^

By the way...OMG I GOT MY DRAIK!!!! A Blue boy named Uvertira (Overture in Croatian) and now I'm just soooo happyy!!! I bought it for 11.9 mil so I knew I couldn't resist the offer :O

OMG CONGRATZ EEVEE!!!!!! Uvertira is gorgeous! I am soo happy for you! It must have been so nice figuring out the perfect name so quickly! *eyes Spritzie* ;)

And woohooo! I got my Pack Rat avvie!!! :D :D :D

OMG CONGRATZ EEVEE!!!!!! Uvertira is gorgeous! I am soo happy for you! It must have been so nice figuring out the perfect name so quickly! *eyes Spritzie* ;)

And woohooo! I got my Pack Rat avvie!!! :D :D :D

Good thing I had my dictionary for a language not many people know of haha xD

I'll paint him later in the future ^^ The idea of having a Draik after so long is still fresh to me xD

Congrats again btw ^~^