Altador Prizes

I believe this topic was deleted because I reported a post on the first one, but if it was moved or deleted for a different reason, let me know please.

So. What did you get as your daily Altador prize? You had to have completed the Altador Plot!

Today I got a Hero Gyro. Never got that before.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Your first topic was moved tot he Altador Plot forum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

There's really only a pool of about 10-15 things you get from King Lupe, unfortunately :guiltysmiley: I've been collecting his prizes for like 6 months now and here are all the things I can ever recall getting:

Altador Rug

Various Motes (Fire, Metallic, Smoke, Mud, and Ash I think)

Lupe Snack Pack

Blue Kacheek Plushie

Yellow Lupe Plushie

Hero Gyro

Warriors Round Shield

And I think a few other various items that I'm forgetting now :rolleyes_anim:

...And they all only sell for like 5-10NPs max on the Shop Wiz! <_< Boo.

Sorry to burst your bubble. :worried: I wasn't to impressed with these prizes either, after going through that whole plot... I was happy with the Avatar though, it's really nice!

Yeah, I think there is a list of all the prizes that you can get somewhere...but I think that it was worth it for the avvie! Plus it was kinda fun.