Altador Cup Comes to a Close!

Marabot 108

is it just me or is the PB and yooyu WAY too expensive this year

two Mirsha items, it's against the Shenkuuvian law for me to not have not gotten those

*cries* Why, Moltara, why? We're dead last. :(

BAH, next year, just you wait! We'll get the cup. *storms off*

(Congrats to everyone with lots of points to spend! I don't have that many, heh heh.)

is it just me or is the PB and yooyu WAY too expensive this year

100% whole-heartedly agreed!! :grrr: I complained about this in another thread, but darn it: I'm so mad, I'm gonna complain twice!! Two words to sum up my feelings on the costs, as compared to previous years: Extreme disappointment :crying:

I have a question about the Cup Fanatic avatar. According to the check list, if you played in the AC, you get it when you go to the prize shop. I didn't get it. Is it retired? Or is there catch to getting it, that I didn't see?

It shouldn't be retired... Did you check your preferences to make sure that it could be there without you know? I forgot if this was the kind of avatar that you would receive secretly or told. Did you buy anything yet?

I've never played in the AC before, so there's no way I could have it. And I've already been to the prize shop, and purchased. And I've checked my avatar count, and in my list under preferences. It's not there.

Did you actually play in the AC this year? Because I read up on it, that if you played for one day in the AC, then you would get the avatar. But if you just joined the team and voted (which I am confused about... I guess Staff Tournament-wise) then you won't get the avatar.

This is confusing. I joined a team before it started. I played nearly every day. I read 3 different sites guides (TDN, Sunnyneo, jellyneo) Jellyneo, strictly said playing and going to the prize shop.

They don't do the staff tournament every year... so I don't know what the voting thing means.

So I have no idea how it works.

I've never played in the AC before, so there's no way I could have it. And I've already been to the prize shop, and purchased. And I've checked my avatar count, and in my list under preferences. It's not there.

I'm sadly having the same problem myself :O

No one has gotten it, or the site theme. The rumor is that they've been retired. :(

Oh no! I really hope that's not the case

Oh no! I really hope that's not the case

Me too. But I'm holding onto the fact that avatar for reaching rank 1, was glitched this year, so maybe this is glitched too.

Me too. But I'm holding onto the fact that avatar for reaching rank 1, was glitched this year, so maybe this is glitched too.

That's a good point! :) There's hope still then!

Well.... Somebody dropped the ball this year... Partly because the only place I get internet these days is at work, and it's been quite busy. It made me sad to see that pirate paintbrush in the prize shop. Ah well, next year then. Time to start collecting things for my gallery!

Congrats to the Lost Desert team. And congrats to everyone else. Well played.