I am playing neopets for 3 years...

Wow! I never thought there was a forum this big dedicated for neopoints. oh well, helllooo jubjub lovers!

It may be big but it doesn't seem active, Over the past 10 years i have played i have seen smaller forums a lot more active.

It may be big but it doesn't seem active, Over the past 10 years i have played i have seen smaller forums a lot more active.

It all depends :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Bad Co!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I totally agree with CAV. Check out the HOP. You wont be able to keep up with our fast pace clicking! :laughingsmiley:

And welcome! I am Divya. :)

I like the steady pace of TDN, it's not too full, not too empty. Forums that update SO MUCH are hard to keep track off. At least this way I can go about life, come back in a few days and still keep up with conversation.

Hopefully you'll like it too. :)

Well hi there! Just call me Doc.

Welcome to TDNF! We are a friendly group of people, as long as you follow the rules.. ;)

I agree with CAV too. I practically live at the HOP board during the night :rolleyes_anim:

Enjoy your life or lifetime here!

Well way to be depressing...

Hi NeoZ! You've already been well welcomed, but I was away and couldn't welcome you, so I will now. :yes:

Co there (Marabot) has given you a prime example of what happens when you don't follow the rules in order to encourage you to read and follow them (right Co?) Stephe is one of our mods, and she, like the other mods, is a pretty cool person when she's happy, and when she's happy, we're happy. And when we're happy, we like answering questions, so please, feel free to ask them. =]

By the way, my name is Livvy. The snack table is to your left.