New One :)

Hey everyone! I'm Megan and new to the forum. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't join mainly because I'd like to get in on the avatar lending but my other forum has gone down hill and I needed to find a new one. And, I came across this one and it looked pretty good :)

Anyway, I'm lilprincess13285 on neo!

Hope everyone is having a good summer!

Hi Megan, I'm Livvy! Welcome! We get a lot of people who join for the avvie lending. It's perfectly alright. But as you get to know us more, hopefully you'll stick around for more than just the avvies. ;)

That said, it's now spiel time. Remember to read the rules if you haven't already. And if you have any questions feel free to ask. We're pretty friendly people, and hopefully we can live up to and surpass the expectations you have from your former forum. (Hehe, "former forum" sounds funn- *ahem*)

So yeah! The snack table is to your left. Feel free to take some. And before the rest of y'all complain about not getting snacks, it's just because you didn't join while I was here to point it out. Blame yourself. :P

Hahaha, thanks Livvy :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

And welcome to the forums! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to the forums. I'm Spritzie. :) I came to TDN for the avatar checklist, then saw the forums. I didn't see the avatar lending until I had already joined. It's an awesome feature.

Enjoy the forums :)