Need help getting a paintbrush

Hello TDN! I am new here, and thought I'd make an account seeking help getting a neopets item I could probably never afford with the ammount of time I actually spend on the site </3

Now, I read through the rules, and I don't think asking for "donations" or "assistance in the form of neopoints" is against the forum rules, but please correct me if I'm wrong. It's just I have less than a week to come up with the NP, and I truthfully don't think I can do it </3

My girlfriend has her eyes set on a royal paintbrush, and i have been working my butt off trying to get 60-80k a day to MAYBE come close to the 1,800,000 NP required...but really, I don't know how much longer I can pull this off.

It is REALLY hard, I play probably hundreds of games a day, and it soaks up so much time x.x

So I decided I would try coming to a community like this to see if anyone could maybe either donate a brush to me, or help my cause by throwing some NP my way </3

I'd appreciate ANY help anyone can give to me, and if i go over in the amount in NP needed I'll refund the extra NP back to whoever put me over the goal =D

So if this is against the rules, I apologize, I read carefully and didn't see anything saying I couldn't do this, and I will never do it again.

But, if it's not, please, if you have some extra NP, could you help me out? </3

Raised: 600k

Goal: 1.8M

Need: 1.2M

Donated:

I read the whole post, and I'm not trying to be mean.

Don't get me wrong. I got donations from SS and Secre, but only because I was scammed out of the paintbrush I was trying to sell. Something terrible happened to me, and that's where TDN was kind enough to be there during my time of need.

But you're just asking for NPs for the sake of it. The question I must ask is: Why do you only have 2 weeks?

I read the whole post, and I'm not trying to be mean.

Don't get me wrong. I got donations from SS and Secre, but only because I was scammed out of the paintbrush I was trying to sell. Something terrible happened to me, and that's where TDN was kind enough to be there during my time of need.

But you're just asking for NPs for the sake of it. The question I must ask is: Why do you only have 2 weeks?

Because my family is moving to another house, and I'll be heading to college, i may or may not have access to neopets until college is done.

That's why I only have two weeks </3 And I'm not asking for neopoints for the sake of it, I am not a filthy rich person on neopets. Asking for the sake of it would mean you have the money, but don't want to pay. Why are you so condescending to me? What did I do to you? Or are you always a big-headed and judgmental person to new people? Wonderful personality you got, bro. It'll take you far.

I think you have a personal issue for asking for donations because people sometimes need a little assistance in extraordinary circumstances. You should leave it at "I can't spare the money, sorry" and not play 20 questions with me since all you seem to want to do is try to make me look like I'm scamming people, or are trying to talk/look down on me.

I'm sure that's "not what you're trying to do." But you are, and I don't appreciate it. I am asking for help, not ridicule or harassment. I would appreciate if you would either stop, or just PM me with your personal issues, since they have no place in this topic unless you plan on donating and want to know who you're donating to. Which would be perfectly fine. But, you don't want to help, you only seem to want to either hurt me or impede my progress for some reason.

You can't ask for help or donations like this. It's considered begging. End of story. Topic closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

See above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.