IT'S HERE - Part 6!

Samuel

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's in a place that is a neopets area?
This is frustrating me x5. I still can't find the second hint.

The 2nd (and 3rd) clue is somewhere on the plot pages, that had not actually been used in the plot up to that point. Unless you look and read everything very carefully, you are probably going to overlook both of them, as they are not easy to see. Look for little things that are different, or things that have changed since the start of part6.

That is about as much as I can say, good luck.

**back to trying to unlock clue #4**

This is frustrating me x5. I still can't find the second hint.

Find an area that was not used earlier in plot and look around. Hint two is there. Hitting tab in new areas and seeing if it takes you to another plot page might help you.

Hey, so how easy was hint 3 and 4 find? I'm still really confused for them they I read one person say that the method for finding them is they same was finding hint two and others talk of source code? I know cant give specific hints on this board just hoping talking aobu it will click something in my brain so I can find them.

So everybody's having trouble with the clues? Here's what I can say:

1: Samuel hid it. Be patient.

2: Look for something mind-boggling new. LIke the addition of an entire page!

3: It's in a place you need not have ventured before silly!

4: NOBODY HAS SOLVED THIS! Please contribute info if you have it.

Oh, and Matchu. Recognize me?

Hmm, that depends who you are...

Are you someone who I've been chatting with recently or someone from Mirror Mirror World that I've kinda, uh, forgotten since I can't really interact with every member personally...

Uh, trewq or Secret Solver? I dunno.

Ok, found 4 finally... This will be interesting... The answer is probably something obvious, but...