Beware! Cgers are back in shops!

Hello. I just wanted to give a heads up about CGs (Cookie Grabbers), which are back in shops. I found out through some boards I was reading on neopets. They were warning everyone, so I figured I would warn you guys.

Make sure to watch out for them, because they can steal your neopets passwords, and other site passwords. If an item looks too good to be true, it probably is. Trust me. Yesterday, I've gotten CGed, but I cleared out all my cookies, and changed every password. One thing to remember is:If something fishy is going on, TNT might freeze your account but this is for your protection! Make sure to take screenshots of things, so you have proof that, that account is yours. Things like books your pet has read, items in SDB, etc etc.

Also, make sure you have different passwords for TDN, and neopets. As well as your email.

I guess this is it. I just want my fellow TDN members to be safe :D.

Thanks Adis. ^^

And bleh, I don't like having to undergo all these precautions. It's a freaking internet game and we have to worry if buying a toy for our virtual pet is a safe thing to do. jealous.gif

Thanks Adis. ^^

And bleh, I don't like having to undergo all these precautions. It's a freaking internet game and we have to worry if buying a toy for our virtual pet is a safe thing to do. jealous.gif

Your welcome!

And yeah, I agree. It's so stupid. I just hope TNT does something soon. I don't want to have all this stress over an internet game.

If it's up to TNT to do something this is gonna be a llllooooonnnnnngggggg wait. <.<

I guess we'll just have to survive for now. Dx

I'm about to bomb their faq/idea/comments with stuff about CGers.

Sounds fun, I may join you. evil.gif

Lulz, there should be a TDN safety guide. I made a petpage about that a while ago but I got bored. xD

You should! :evil:

Someone should make it. I'll submit some tips, and stuff, but I'm not good with this stuff. XD

That could work! We should try getting some people into it.

I just sent TNT a suggestion. I think that people who are reported for being Cgers, should get their main iced. Tnt should like find out the Ip address, track down the main, and then watch to see if the item gets nps/items transferred to them. If that makes sense.

Yes we should. -raises hand- I'd do it. And, hm, who else knows alot about Neo and tech stuff? -glances evily at RRG-

I agree. I was thinking more in the direction of IP banning though.

Yes we should. -raises hand- I'd do it. And, hm, who else knows alot about Neo and tech stuff? -glances evily at RRG-

I agree. I was thinking more in the direction of IP banning though.

I know alittle bit, but not alot though :/. We should ask around

But you never know if Siblings play on there. You know? Maybe one of them is innocent, and it wouldn't fair for the other person. Plus, there are alot of ways to change your IP Address. But if you ban there main, they might not come back to play.

Every time TNT finds a way to stop the CGers, the CGers just find another way to break the system and CG again.

The conflict between TNT and CGers will (most likely) never end.

I guess the best way to be safe, is to be extra careful! I still think something needs to be done :/

I'm sure there are quite a few people who would be willing to help. -Makes a big list-

And I see your point. :yes:

I agree Luciana. :(

You should send them a pm or whatever. And we can get this thing started :D. I'm sure it would help alot of people.

Yeah. Hm, how do we start this? Maybe you send me a PM or vice versa and we just keep inviting people who'd like to help? -shrug-

This might epically fail and no one helps, but either way it sounds fun. xD

Thanks for the warning! *runs to change passwords* You will never get me CGers! I hope. :sad01_anim:

Your welcome!

Yeah. Hm, how do we start this? Maybe you send me a PM or vice versa and we just keep inviting people who'd like to help? -shrug-

This might epically fail and no one helps, but either way it sounds fun. xD

XD. I guess we could do it like that. Or we could post it on a board, and everyone who is willing to help, can be added to the conversation. I think it'll be fun :D.

Yeah, I had thought about that but it might be considered as spam, ya'know? Dx

Okay, so now there's 3 of us. :yes:

But it's better to warn everyone about it. I thought this would be considered spam :/

I'm making the message right now.