Hi... New here

Hello guys.

My name is caitlin, and I'm a college neopets user.

I have been around neopets for a while (my first account was created back in 01), but I go through phases, so it hasn't be continuously.

Now that I'm back for the third (fourth?) time I realized I don't know what the acronyms that people use mean. For example... UFT/UFA? And theres plenty more on some neoBoards...

Oh dear, I nearly missed this one. Well, Caitlin, you already know my name and all that snazzy stuff, so I'll cut to the chase. (Actually, I'll just take out the sentence that says "I'm Livvy." ...which I technically just included, so nevermind. :P ) Anywho, welcome to TDNF!

To answer your question quickly, UFT means up for trade, and UFA means up for adoption. I'm not the greatest on acronyms either, but I've seen those a good many times, so I happen to remember them. If you have other acronym questions (or other questions in general), feel free to ask. I think we have an acronym dictionary-type thing floating around somewhere... But I have no idea where to find it. I'll look around.

Anywho, if you haven't already read the rules, please do so, and if you have, good! I hope you enjoy it here. We're a pretty cool community once you get to know us. :yes:

Snack table's to your left. Dig in. I'm off to find an acronym dictionary-type thing.

EDIT: Aha! Found it! TNAATP.