Wii

Parshy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming you mean bought, and congratulations! Have lots of fun playing it, and don't get too carried away, that you start to slowly leave us :(!

;) Have fun,

=)TJ

Lucky! I want a Wii for christamas. Some Idiot in my class said that there werent any left. Pshhaw.

Let me warn you about some idiots who are kinda against next-gen and fuelling rivalry.Apparently some guy got shot when waiting in the line for some new console on it's opening night,and got shot as soon as he walked out the door with four of the consoles.He sold some of them online to pay for his surgery costs. That could be absolute BS for all I know.

Another tale is that two dudes waited for hours in line to buy a PS3,got one, then...........smashed it to bits in front of the entire line of people still waiting to buy one..

I saw a news video where a bunch of people were running into a store to get the PS3, and one guy ran smack into a light pole. ouch...

Another tale is that two dudes waited for hours in line to buy a PS3,got one, then...........smashed it to bits in front of the entire line of people still waiting to buy one..

HAAAAAAHAhahahaHAHAHAhahahahahahaHAHAHAhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa omg omg that is SOOOOOOO funny! hahahahaaha I wish I'd seen that

Isnt the way the console was made.. like the shape and how its standing up-right.. the same way as xbox 360 or the newest version?