How do I find out what accounts are attached to my e-mail address?

Luciana

OK, so I'm really unorganized. I have more than one account sharing the same e-mail, but I forgot their names. Is there any way for me to find out the names of my side accounts? I tried to retrieve them using the "Forgotten your username?" thing, but apparently "For security reasons, we can not retrieve multiple accounts registered to one email address."

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Do you remember the names of the pets in your side accounts? If you do search for them and you'll be able to find the username of the owner :). Alternatively you can try tracking down the emails Neopets sent you when you first signed up for those accounts. Hope this helped!

I don't think that there is actually a feature where you can find every account which is registered to the email address that you are using. Another one of the features that the site should have, in my opinion. (Like how much I wish that there was a "Sent Items" feature in neomail, as sometimes I forget whether I have sent a neomail or not, or forget what I said)

Anyway, good luck finding your other account names, the person above has already made some good suggestions, I have none to add.

:O

I read in the times a couple weeks ago where tnt officially stated in the editorial that there is "sorry, but no way" to find out all of the accounts associated with an email address.

hrtbrk is so awesome. <3