Hey Everyone!

NanoDice

Hey everyone! It's good to see neopets still running with so many active users!

So yes , i played neopets , and kinda got my account deleted for not logging in for too long or something? lost all my money :( but yeah , im starting all over. So hey!

Nice to meet you guys :D

Hiya Nano! Welcome to TDNF! If you're starting over, you made a good decision in joining us. We're a pretty helpful bunch. :graduated: (Unless of course we're hungry, as Cornflakes said.)

If you haven't already read the rules, then please do so. The members are happy when the mods are happy, and the mods are happy when people follow rules. Makes sense, right? So as long as we're happy (and not hungry) feel free to ask any questions you might possibly have. And enjoy your time here! Have fun getting to know us. We're a neat little community. :)

My name is Livvy, by the way, and the snack table is to your left. I live there, but feel free to eat the snacks.

Hey , thanks everyone! :D

*steps a few steps back*

add me as a friend on neopets!

username : nanodice

and yes , i do have a question actually , :P

may i use a two dubloon coin to pay for training that costs one dubloon coin?

You can step forward again. I'm not hungry right now. :D

Hm... I don't train much, so that's not something I would know for sure, but I don't think you can. They tend to be finicky about how you pay. I know other members train much more than I, so they'll be better able to answer your question for sure. Try posting it in the Neopets Help section. Tons of helpful people there. :yes:

Hey NanoDice, I'm new to these forums too :)

If you're looking to make neopoints, you should try this guide here which I use. It has all the dailies, plus a whole range of easy-ish 1000NP games. You won't be poor for long :)

I suggest you try it: http://www.neopets.com/~kissmoto