Am I the only one who hates the Moltara Key Quest Game Board?

:)Doc

Whats your favorite Key Quest Board?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Key Quest Board?

To me I hate the Moltara game board. :evil_notsmiling: It's just too hard to navigate. :axehead: No matter where you start out, you got a long way to move to get the other keys, plus it's difficult to turn around/go to the door! :arrowhead: Does anyone else agree? Or would they rather disagree? :bigeyed:

Haven't played that one yet. I think it's Sweet 2 that's my favorite, although it might be Sweet 1. Not sure.

I really need to play more often. Oi.

• 2 weeks later...

I generally dislike the Moltara board. Much harder to navigate. I prefer Neopia Central :) Much easier and prettier, and I have a favorite starting point on that board (: haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only played that board once, and I didn't like it. My favourite board is Springtime 1 :) I know the best ways to go to get around faster, and it's a larger board that tends to cause a longer game, which in turn gives me more NPs!

• 1 month later...

I like moltera because I never get to play it...my least favorite is actually the two Sweet boards because EVERBODY plays them...I'm just sick of them now...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.