I'm a Noob when it comes to fighting

I'm a little confused. How do you gain Hit points? And how can you tell what your stats (like the numbers you come up with in your Battlepedia) are for Strength, Defence, and Endurance? And what is endurance???? I don't even see that listed!! Please help me!! :sad02:

Endurance is your Hit points :P

Go to your status at the battledome and it should give you your exact numbers. If you can't already see your stats in quick ref, then that means all of them are less than 20.

You can train all of your stats on Mystery Island, Krawk Island, or by using expensive Neggs.

Ohhh that makes sense... I think :worried:

I can see them!! I have:

Agility : 14 (cheetah)

Attack Strength : 14 (great)

Defence Strength : 10 (tough)

Current hp: 14 / 14

Level: 7

:laughingsmiley:

And I train in Mystery Island! <_<

Strength At least 20 for the boost, but the higher the better.

I found that in the Battlepedia help guide to face the Ghost Lupe (my next challenge). What does for the boost mean? :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Your stats don't always directly relate to the damage. There are certain boosters that change your damage. At 20 you get the first boost. If I'm not mistaken I hit my last boost at 60 or so.

Example:

Below 20- 3 icons=3 damage

20 until the next boost- 3 icons=4.5 damage

I'm pretty sure that example was incorrect, but you get the idea. Our battlepedia has a lot of helpful articles on these kinds of things. ^_^

Also, your agility doesn't matter unless you are using one of the rare items that requires agility to be used.

Your stats don't always directly relate to the damage. There are certain boosters that change your damage. At 20 you get the first boost. If I'm not mistaken I hit my last boost at 60 or so.

Example:

Below 20- 3 icons=3 damage

20 until the next boost- 3 icons=4.5 damage

I'm pretty sure that example was incorrect, but you get the idea. Our battlepedia has a lot of helpful articles on these kinds of things. ^_^

Also, your agility doesn't matter unless you are using one of the rare items that requires agility to be used.

Oh ok. Thanks!! :laughingsmiley:

*adds random text to make post over 7 words* :whistle: