Aloha

Aloha and mahalo for letting me join up! mom of four living in hawaii. been playing neopets for 7 yrs or so. my older account is mookamaimai. used it back in the days of account hacking issues then mine got hacked so i was away from the site for awhile. still dont understand fully the side account thing so i googled it and came across you folks! hope to find great help from the site and be a great help as well. take care and mahalo once again!

Hi there, and welcome! I was about to come on here and say "Oooh a 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' fan but you actually have a legitimate reason to say aloha. Hehe :)

Hawaii! When I watch House Hunters and they go to Hawaii, the houses are super expensive but it looks so so so beautiful. I would love to visit. Let's become friends so I can come stay with you. I kid, I kid. :P

Hiya! What would you like me to call you? Juscruizinby808 is kinda long, and I'm lazy. :P Oh, my name is Livvy, by the way. Welcome to TDNF!

I'm sure you've already read the rules, but in the event that you haven't, please do so. Happy mods mean happy members. ;) And since we're all happy members, feel free to ask if you have any questions. We've probably got answers, and would be happy to help you out.

So, as I've said, my name's Livvy, and I hope you enjoy your time here at TDNF!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the tdn forums as well. I'm also from Hawaii. I live on the Big Island. ;) *Shakas*

Hiya! Welcome to TDNF! I love it here, and I hope you too! I see Livvy already popped in to give the rules spiel. So...Welcome and....Aloha! I'm Domino by the way. :D *shakes hand*