Virtupets on Crack?

Sheta

So, I'm off and finally got the achievement where you have to have 100 goals of all four players beside the goalie(Yay! :D ). I am going to go play with my Captain and I go to grab the ball at the starting and the Cybunny comes up at 90 to nothing. I'm all "o.o" So I grab the ball back(Takes like 20 seconds>.>") and they are all wizzing around like they just swallowed half their stash o.o" I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen...It was kinda creepy...It only happened that one game though... They ended up beating me 4-1 only because when I could get the ball I would run to the corner and hide it from them xD I didn't submit the score though because it would have been kinda pointless>.>"

Oh like the Cybunny is coming at you faster than usual? It sometimes happens like that. I think they are the few glitches that the game has. There's not just that, but there's also the ball can go extremely fast, no matter what kind. And then there's the one that you go faster than the speed of light.

I've also had it that a player from the other team is about to score but then another player literally moves my goalie to the side and the player scores without a doubt. I was surprised since it moved my goalie to the middle of the field... Haha.

Hopefully I am understanding what is going on with your glitchiness. D: I feel like I didn't catch on on what you were trying to say. xDD

Well, I was meaning that the whole other team was moving uber fast. I tried to keep them from scoring as much as I could by hiding the ball in the corner x3 The whole team was uber fast and the Cybunny was the first one I noticed...Thats the first time it has happened to me though...Any Glitches.... Huh...

Yeah that happens. That glitch I believe is the worst one. D: I think that the others are actually pretty decent. You being fast and the ball being fast are all positive glitches. xD But what you had... wasn't. Hopefully it doesn't start up again. Haha!

Spritzie - You haven't had a glitch as of yet? Or just that glitch? o:

Spritzie - You haven't had a glitch as of yet? Or just that glitch? o:

I've had one glitch, and that was where the Yooyu got stuck in a corner for about 30 seconds, and neither team could get it out. Otherwise, no high speed, or backwards glitch.

Yeah....There was a lot of twitching in that game as well...When they would approach us, they would start twitching badly. The first time they twitched I screamed and the dogs started barking o.o" I'm so deathly afraid of the stupidest and weirdest things...Including most plants(Baton-phobia), Most unusual or scary and too real computer things...One time on this game called Impressive Title I made a map(Basically and area your character can roam around in) And just for the fun of it I put in Mushrooms that coded at 1000, 1000, 1000 where they were normally 10, 10, 10...They just randomly pop up when you are walking around looking for them....The first time it did that was the last time I went into that map without flinching every 10 milliseconds>.> ANYWAY...Enough of my horrifying experiences on a computer game.... :worried:

Ha, I got the super-speed glitch today. They also seemed to have a super-dumb glitch, because the ball sat in the same place for about 45 seconds before they started moving towards it. :P