WAM Celebration Cup Starting Shortly!

Grant~

The WAM Celebration Cup is an Altador-Cup-like event that takes place AFTER the actual Altador Cup. However, signups (and the qualifying rounds) are about to start! Chances are that the qualifiers will officially start either later today or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for a WAMCC board on the Altador Cup chat of the Neoboards!

People of ALL TEAMS are welcome; the only requirement is that you know how to play Yooyuball.

The winner of the actual tournament round will receive the Hughlis Cup, pictured below.

hughliscup.png

For more information, please view the official petpage here!

I get to be a judge :D I was thinking of replying to him saying I would rather be a participant, but I know I would be knocked out in the first round with a GPG of 9 lol :whistle:

i do not get it can someone neomail me?

please someone i want to join but dont know how....and when??

i am still here....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not topic bump, post multiple times in a row (use the edit function! :)), or make post less than 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oh ya daily neopets staff,i am gonna play with my main but post and send the scores to you all with my sids.Coz i can"t view the neoboards with my main.is that ok?

Does anyone know when the thread is going to be posted? Or perhaps it is already posted and It is not on the first page of the Altador Cup Board? I asked if I could judge and participate and he said I could, just not judge my own, which I figured :) And I would hate to miss the qualifying...

Cav, all of the rules and an in-depth explanation of the whole tourney is located on the petpage.

I saw them, but I'm still confused on how I can enter, when I can enter, and how I can make the screenshot, because I don't have a photo editing program.

If the problem is that you don't have a photo editing program then download GIMP 2.6.

And as mentioned, Microsoft Paint is good enough.

Here Cav ;D

Gimp

Go here, Go to the first section (GIMP 2.6.9 RELEASED) and click the link labeled downloads in the middle of the sentence :)

Depending on your type of computer, you can search through the list and see what you want. Vista works well with the first GIMP download they have up labeled Download GIMP 2.6.8...Unless you know how to do the 2.6.9 stuff... I got a bit lost looking at it.... ANYWAY.... GIMP is totally free and is basicaly a free Paintshop Pro....Only a bit less confusing...I have both GIMP and Painshop Pro because GIMP works well with making Maps for Impressive Title but doesn't open fonts that you download, they have to be the computers fonts :)