set evaluation and league questions

Hi, I'm new to these forums. I have played neopets for awhile, (well my account is old, but i don't play that much, just log in buy stocks and log out for the most part with the odd battling). Did that for 4 years (3 min/day) and got about 33 million nps.

I just got into BD, never do 2Player fights. I have a bunch of items that I use for 1 player fights.

1 magical marbles of mystery

1 glittery faerie dust

1 greater scroll of healing

1 downsize

1 scroll of earth

1 ghoskershield

I also 3 mil np to spend (just sold 32k stocks for 2.5 mill). Anything else I should get? Should i just save up for a ghoskterbomb?

My pet is

HP: 141

str: 101

def: 100

speed: 17

int: 217

What league is it? What are the max stats to stay within my current league?

Welcome to TDN forums! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

33 million?! Nice! As for the BD, I would just save for a Ghoskterbomb. Do you have any faerie abilities? TDN has a great page on faerie abilities here. They have a great page on top rated BD items here. Hope I helped!

Welcome to TDN forums! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

33 million?! Nice! As for the BD, I would just save for a Ghoskterbomb. Do you have any faerie abilities? TDN has a great page on faerie abilities here. They have a great page on top rated BD items here. Hope I helped!

Yeah, I have all the faerie abilities, i usually just keep, sink, burrow, regeneration, drain life as main.

scroll of earth? does that exist? o_O

get rid of it and get a g-bomb in their

and change your offensive weapon, sell the fairy dust

What do i exchange glittery fairy dust with? I can get a bomb, then what? What are my main attackers?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.