New Forum Member!

Hello everyone! I am a new forum user on TDN, and a longtime user of the dailies website. :)

If you're interested, this is my lookup on np. It's nice to meet you all and I hope I get a chance to see you around the forums!

My current rl addiction is cooking; my current np addiction is keyquest (let me know if you want to play!) and my current tv addiction is doctor who and true blood. :D

Hi there, and welcome! It is nice to meet you too. I also looove to cook. However, my love of cooking is minor compared to my loooooooove of eating.

Man, I love to eat! Food = <3

As for Keyquest, I dunno...I want to play but I always get beat because I apparently play poorly. So if you agree to not completely annihilate me, then sure, I'd love to play sometime! :D

p.s. Cute right-align in your siggy...creative. Wish I would have thought of it. Hehe

Hi there! I am Divya. Nice to meet you. :)

Doctor Who scares me....I am sooo afraid of horror thingys! *shudders*

Feel free to ask questions to the experienced Neo users here! Except for me...I am still kinda new..ish. *looks at post count* :laughingsmiley:

Cornflakes - Food is the best! :D And, we can have a nice 2 player game! I'm pretty bad myself, if we do a 2 player game the worst you get is a silver key (which sometimes has junk, but also has good items as well! :D) Also! If you like right alignment sigs, feel free to do the same! I didn't invent it or anything haha! Thanks for the welcome!!

Shane for Wax - Haha thanks! And, what can I say...I'm a weird person I suppose. It suits me.

Divya - Nice to meet you too Divya! Doctor Who is like...10% scary and 90% awesome space adventure wonderfullness..have you seen any episodes at all? And, with over 1000 posts that definitely puts you in the experienced list in my books!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

My TV addiction is The Simpsons.

• 2 weeks later...