TNT Implements Closet Limit

hrtbrk

Items: 302 | Qty: 331

It's interesting to see that's how many clothes that you get from years of free wearables being given through the Advent Calendar and various site events. :P

And Sheta, some people love customising their pets. ;) It's one of the many things that people enjoy on Neopets. :D

Items: 940 | Qty: 947

And most of my friends have more!

I don't think my closet is overstuffed :(

Whoa. :O Where'd you get all that from Izzy? xD

I've got 86 items in my closet, but most of the stuff there will never be used. I guess this is a good reminder for me to clean it out and sell some of it...

It really makes me wonder...How much money have you actually spent on that?

For the NP stuff... millions :P Or thats what all my NP wearables are worth anyway, now. Lots were prizes when I got them!

And NC? Honestly, not that much compared to some of my friends haha I'd rather not post an exact figure though :king:

Whoa. :O Where'd you get all that from Izzy? xD

Contest prizes, shop wizard, trades... a slight capsule addiction that landed me with a lot of junk 0:) Really amazingly generous friends *squishes them*

Those of us that use the Lab Ray end up with a lot of extraneous paint brush clothes in our closets. It would be nice to be able to give them to people who got unclothed painted pets from the pound.

Thanks for the link, Viridian! I hate having a bunch of PB clothes sitting in my closet, doing nothing. I might keep some of the ones for species that I might own again, but there's lots on my account that I don't need.