You guys never cease to amaze us...

Matt

The National Neopian Bank

Good afternoon Sir. It's great to see you again. What can I do for you today?

Account Type : Millionaire Double Platinum

Current Balance : 1,536,451 NP

Millionaire Double Platinum Interest Rate : 11.0% per year.

Yearly Interest : 169,009 NP

If the last total reaching was "Like WOAH" worthy, what do we name this?

You guys have just gotten us to our target of 1.5million NP in no longer than 2 days. 48 hours for 1500000NP. That's 31.25K per hour. That's 521NP a minute. How awesome is that?

So in 2 days you've enabled us to purchase a Zafara Double Agent Plushie. Kudos to you, and kudos to the mystery donator, springwolf84, mikpet1, funluver61 and antiaircraft for being the top 5 really high donators to the ALP so far. We love you! Of course, we love every single one of you donators...

Any ideas for our next target you can abolish really quickly? :)

They're 65million NP. Maybe when we have nothing else to go for. ;)

In other news, we now have the Zafara Double Agent Plushie for lending. The kind person also spared us 196K from the asking price. So, whatever we have next, will get a nice little leg up thanks to you lot and that kind seller.

Come on guys, we've got to do whatever our next one is in 1 minute. Be super quick! :P

Our highest one is, I believe, our Faerie Queen Doll. It used to be our Clawed Shield, but it has been over-ruled! Muahahaha...

BGC and MSPP cost heaps - and I mean HEAPS - so the question remains, can you guys wait, like, a year for us to save up? I think somebody mentioned the Adam avvie. That's a nice goal at this moment, methinks.

WOW, that is really amazing, how fast all that money came in! I wonder how fast we can get the next goal! The adam avatar sounds like a great goal!

I wish they didn't put a cap on trades. That just makes loaning 11 Million MUCH MUCH MUCH harder ;) but i'm sure that eric and matt will come up with something really awesome! Good luck guys (of course that is if that is the next goal)

=)TJ

Yeah. And this is the av where only the most fully trusted users can be lent to. They can't lend 11 mil out to just anyone you know.

Not really. The occasional donation comes through, but no big ones like the surge we had yesterday...

There's no reason not to, really. It all goes to our next target...