Brain Tree Quests

dasbif

How often can you do brain tree quests? Is it once every 24 hours, or once per day?

I understand brain tree and esophagor to be basically the same as Jhudora or Illusen, correct? You just complete 2 esophagor quests to get the answer to the brain tree's question, but all that is basically just "go find these items for me".

You can do Brain Tree quests once a day. That probably means once every 24 hours, but maybe try it out just to be sure. I would say 24hrs because TDN lists some other quests as 12 hours, which, when you consider it, is kind of a "day" in a way.

It lists the following: Esophagor quests can be done 10 times a day, Illusen and Jhudora can be done every 12 hours, and you can do a total of 10 quests between the Kitchen Quests, Edna, and the Snow Faerie.

Brain Tree is the only one that states 24 hours, so that's probably what it is. Does that make sense? o_O haha :D

EDIT: yes, for the Brain Tree you have to get him answers instead of items. But to get those answers, you have to get items for the esophagor twice.

Silly me, the esophagor asked for Snorkle Snout the first time I ever visited him :sad02: there I was, a little newb with no clue as to what this thing was or where I could find one, lol.

• 1 year later...

I've got an answer from esophagor's quest, iff it will help to somebody Thomas Chomby dieeddd innn thhee yeeear 38 BN.Neopia City'7 :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.