New Sponsor Daily!

Wembly

There's a new sponsor activity with a bunch of dailies like the Altador Cup ones but as stated in the topic I believe its once again only for US citizens.

It's located here http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/sixflags/?sc9ejf2=87138 or can be found by clicking on the roller coaster thats now found in the neopian bazar.

There's a bunch of stuff you can do in the park but the best part is the fact that there's a souviner shop that you can trade in 'flags' for. Currently here's the list of prizes you can trade in for:

faerie_petpetbrush.gifFaerie petpet paint brush: 5000 flags

toy_giantbubblewand.gifGiant Bubble Blower: 500 flags

toy_bob_plushie1.gifPunchbag Bob Plushie: 100 flags

Rollercoaster Design: 75 flags which appears to be a book that I can't find a picture of that is not a part of their flash site

Also it says there, more prizes to come to who knows what's in store.

In order to get flags here is what you can do daily:

• Visit Info Booth and click the park's website (one for each one you visit which equals 11 if you go to all of them)
  • Visit 6 Flags.com: 3 flags
  • Watch video: 3 flags
  • Send e-card: 5 flags
  • Visit park on neopets: 5 flags
  • Feed a pet a snack: 10 flags
  • Play where in the park is Mr six: 10 flags
  • Play roller coaster game: 10 flags
  • Play flag frenzy: 10 flags

If you do all of those, it should come out to 67 flags a day.

And if your excited as me that there's a petpet brush as a possible prize, it will take 75 days of doing every single one to get that brush, here's to hoping thats even possible.

Also I currently can't get the e-card to send, anyone get it to send? Hopefully they fix that soon. Happy flag collecting.

WE'RE PEOPLE TOO YOU KNOW. AND WE HAVE FEELINGS! :crying:

Aww, don't cry. I love your country. I spent 2 weeks driving across Canada once. It was fantastic. But I suppose that you are now confirming its US only, sorry peeps.

This event works for me too, so it seems that Canadian residents can participate. More free food for my pets, some neopoints, and maybe I'll even be able to save up enough flags for a spiffy prize or two. :)

Everything seems to be working for me, and I'm a Canadian resident. :laughingsmiley:

Edit: I also can't get the e-card to send... But as of now I have 66 flags!

This event works for me too, so it seems that Canadian residents can participate. More free food for my pets, some neopoints, and maybe I'll even be able to save up enough flags for a spiffy prize or two. :)

Oh dear. It seems that I, being a silly goose, jumped to the conclusion that I would not be included.

But it seems as though I'm still not, since I can't seem to find the roller coaster in the Bazaar. This is what I see:

untitled.jpg

Am I missing something? o_O

:eh: You're missing the roller coaster. Weird, very weird. It should be right there where the health food store is with that one moved over to the right. I don't really know why its not there. Can you get to it from the link in the original post?

:eh: You're missing the roller coaster. Weird, very weird. It should be right there where the health food store is with that one moved over to the right. I don't really know why its not there. Can you get to it from the link in the original post?

Nope :sad01_anim: the link in the OP brings me to a blank page that only has a button with "Back to Neopia Central" on it. Why can't I see iiiiit :crying: ?!?!?

Is this something worth emailing TNT for?

Nope :sad01_anim: the link in the OP brings me to a blank page that only has a button with "Back to Neopia Central" on it. Why can't I see iiiiit :crying: ?!?!?

Is this something worth emailing TNT for?

What browser are you using? And are you using an ad blocker? I've had this issue before. I use Chrome, and when I have the ad blocker enabled, I couldn't see the Capri Sun thing. I can't see the Altador Alley stuff unless I disable it.

If you are using an ad blocker, try disabling it.

EDIT: I just tried to go to it with my ad blocker enabled. I can see it on the map, but when I click it, it's a blank page with the button, just like you mentioned.

But even with the ad blocker on shouldn't she be able to see the roller coaster in the Bazaar?

& Congrats to anybody who attempts to/gets the Faerie petpet paint brush. I don't have the patience for these kind of things.

But even with the ad blocker on shouldn't she be able to see the roller coaster in the Bazaar?

& Congrats to anybody who attempts to/gets the Faerie petpet paint brush. I don't have the patience for these kind of things.

I wondered the same thing. I would think she should. But then again, when I had mine enabled, I got the same result from the link. If it just weren't available to her, I would think it would say something like the country specific features usually do.

If you are using an ad blocker, try disabling it.

EDIT: I just tried to go to it with my ad blocker enabled. I can see it on the map, but when I click it, it's a blank page with the button, just like you mentioned.

I'm useing Firefox... just disabled my ad-blocker. I know it's disabled since I can see ads now, but I still don't see the rollercoaster :sad02:

Yeah maybe it's caching an old version of the map...try cleaning out your temporary internet files and see if that helps.

I know I should really know how to do this, and I think I did in previous versions of FF, but how do I clear my cache?

Is it Tools > Clear Recent History ?

EDIT: Something really weird just happened. I tried to check it in IE, and so I had to log in. I logged out of the account in FF, logged into the one in IE again... went to the main shops, and then when I clicked on the Bazaar link, it brought me to that page but I wasn't logged in! The little "Login to Neopets!" link is at the top right-hand corner of the screen. And then when I click it to go login, it politely informs me that I'm already logged in! AGH!!!:grrr:

EDIT 2: Okay... *deep breaths* the login issue is fixed. Now it still shows me as logged in when I'm in the Bazaar, but still no rollercoaster. Man this whomps! <_<

Yup. I also use a wonderful wonderful free program called CCleaner. It will make your compy squeaky clean! :)

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Thanks! Cache and Cookies were cleared, and the verdict IS... *drumroll please*

annnnd STILL can't see it. Dang.