Am I the only one that thinks that 'Relic' is an ugly color?

Cornflakes

40 members have voted

1. 1. Color: Relic?

• Hate it
    • Love it
    • Don't really care either way
    • What's relic?

Where do you get your information from because yes you CAN dress up your relic pet. :eh:

Haha, he said if, "if you can't dress up your pet." As in, he didn't know, he was just posting to hear himself talk. Or read himself type. Or whatever. :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like Relic better than Stone, but they're still super similiar :P I would've liked a different color better, that's for sure.

Where do you get your information from because yes you CAN dress up your relic pet. :eh:

I didn't know nothing about weither or not I could still customize it. Because Relic doesn't look like something that you can dress up.

Seriously, dressing up a statue sounds weird.

And I might play a different Neo than all of you.... :whistle:

I have never heard of this color. How recent is it?

It was announced around April 1st. A lot of people thought it was an April Fools joke, but then on Shoyru Day, Shoyru's were the first pet made available in the color.

It was announced around April 1st. A lot of people thought it was an April Fools joke, but then on Shoyru Day, Shoyru's were the first pet made available in the color.

I actually just checked how this color looked like and apparently only five pets could be painted this color.

It's really new. And they made it available for the first few pet days after it was announced, but they haven't done anything with it since then. Same with the Woodland PB. It's only Acara right now. None of the pet days after the announcement, included that color.