Question about 'Watching Topics'.

almightyomni

To check if there are replies on threads I'm watching, I've been going to:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs

This seems to be the only place I can access them, though, I have a feeling I may be "doing it wrong".

Mostly because, on the other forum I go on, I have a User CP where all my subscribed threads go.

If I have read all the posts in a thread, then it leaves my CP until a new reply is posted.

We also have a page like the one I linked above, but that's really only used (by me at least) for finding old threads.

Also, I was wondering if there is a 'New Posts' Page, where all the newest replies are?

Sorry if this topic has been addressed.

Below your username at the top of the page there is a "View New Content" button to view the newest posts.

I don't really watch a lot of topics, but I know that all of your watched topics appear in a box below the newest topics on the right side of the main page.

Additionally, you can tweak a setting at the bottom of your General Settings page to toggle the New Content system between displaying new stuff since your last visit or just all new stuff you haven't read yet. :yes:

oh awesome. thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.