Part 14 - The Hunter - Help please!

BEE.

I've looked in the other threads made by those stuck on part 14, but it didn't help me, ): So i created this one..

I've got my constellations, found them in the telescope, and submitted it, but it still says it's not correct, even though they're the right ones.

I have no idea how many times I've tried this now, :/ Anyone have any idea as to what I should do? Kinda driving me crazy, :/ haha

Ahh yes - the Hunter is a bit of a notoriously tricky constellation. If you look at the way the stars are linked:

altadorplot_77.png

you can see that there's more than one way to connect the stars making up the arrow. I've forgotten precisely which way is correct, but it should be simple enough to tweak the constellation until it fits. :)

Wow, this is hard, haha. I've done it every possible way I can think of, :/

EDIT: I'VE FIGURED IT OUT! just as i posted a picture, of what I was getting, i figured it out, while comparing it to the pic you posted.

I've been using the guide from this site which has helped me so much, haha. Thank youu, (:

You're welcome! :D Thanks for using our walkthrough, and good luck with the rest of the plot!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Reporter Guy).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Reporter Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.