Not very original, but let me say it: hi! :D

Dominika

Hey all! There's only one reason to post here, and that's to greet or be greeted. I need the latter so I don't feel like I'm alone...in the WORLD.

Okay, not really. But a hi would be nice ^_^

I go by domka191 on neopets (choosing a username with numbers didn't seem like such a stupid idea five years ago x__X), and you probably don't remember me even if you had met me already. Unless you're in WAM (We Are Maraqua), in which case I'm very much hurt if you don't recognise me after the first round of AC XD (...again, not really. But I do hang around there a lot lately.)

All mistakes you see in my posts WILL be blamed on the fact that English is not my native language. Heh heh, what a handy excuse. (You're free to correct my mistakes if you're sensitive about grammar and feel like it, it will help me learn (: ) If you're curious, I'm Polish.

Oh hey, I'll say "good morning" in Polish, you'll learn something new xD Dzień dobry! There.

I am kind of a smilies abuser, but I'll try to restrain myself so I don't give you eye cancer.

Um...I watch anime. I am a panda fanatic (to the point they make me cry just by being so cute. Seriously, pandas on tv make me cry every time I see them.) I go on Tvtropes way too much. I am ridiculously afraid of hurting people's feelings. I love teal (the colour). I plan to be a pharmacist...or something like that. I don't really know for sure yet. Which is kind of bad, considering that I'm starting uni in September. But yeah. We'll see. I'm an optimist.

...A lot of pointless information on my part. Sorry, people xD But hopefully now I won't be a complete stranger to you.

(And yes, Dominika is my real name. It means Sunday. Or lord. Or both. Or so I heard.)

Edited by Dominika

Hi! I chat on WAM sometimes and my favorite color is Teal too! :D

My sisters are pharmacists, they are gonna start studying their masters in clinical pharmacy in Malaysia in July.

Dzień dobry; in Tolkien's Quenya, nai elen silë lúmenn' omentielvo. (How do you pronounce 'dzień dobry'? I'm interested. xD)

I'm a little tardy, but welcome to TDN! I'm AA3, something of an oldie on TDN but new to WAM. I hope you have a good time here, and stay active (unlike me). :)

Nice to meet you too, guys :D

Glad I made you laugh, I guess? xD

Ooh I see a Tolkien fan. I had that phase too, I learned how to write my name in Quenya and Sindarin, had my own kind of story (never finished it) set in Rohan, and all that...

(How do you pronounce 'dzień dobry'? I'm interested. xD)

Hm, hard to say, you don't have our Polish sounds, but it would be something like "gyen dohbree" xD

MARAQUA FOR THE CUP!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

MQ FOR THE CUP.

Welcome to TDN Forums! My name is Meghan. Poland, eh? My family comes from the Czech Republic, (as you can probably tell from my user name here), but I was born and raised in Canada. I hope you have lots of fun on the forums here.