Magma Pool

sve

Hello, all!

I did a search and can't seem to find anywhere that has all the stuff that has been figured out so far about how to get access to the pool (not the sleeping thing). Different sites conflict with one another and I'm having a hard time figuring out what they are basing their info on.

For example, the tdn page says you don't need to have participated in AotA, but the /~Lihbea page on neopets says you do. Where can I find the info for this stuff?

There is a great page at Sunnyneo (sorry TDN) about this exact topic. Next time you seem to not be able to find anything, try Google. There are always a ton of suggested searches that come up before you even hit "enter" ...there are numerous sites out there that cover Neopets plots, items, avatars, etc.

IMHO though, TDN is the best :whistle: 0:)

There's no exact way to get there. There's a certain time for every person.

The time for everyone, is finding the guard asleep. But there is a way to actually earn access. No one knows yet what it is though.

Some people have said that they've gained access to the pool without doing the plot. Everyone has either a 10 minute or two five minute windows to get in each day. It is the same time each day. A time I have found for myself is 12:20-12:25pm NST. The guard is asleep for me at that time daily. If you find you time, make sure to record it. You can paint a pet once each week at the pool.

I'm not looking for the time he is asleep. I'm looking for the way to be accepted as having enough knowledge about Moltara. I found the Sunnyneo site you linked to when I did a google search the other day. I guess I'm looking for where I could find people who are testing theories to help out. Any ideas?

I'm not looking for the time he is asleep. I'm looking for the way to be accepted as having enough knowledge about Moltara. I found the Sunnyneo site you linked to when I did a google search the other day. I guess I'm looking for where I could find people who are testing theories to help out. Any ideas?

There was an editorial about this in the NT, and I'm very curious as well... TNT seemed very coy about the subject, and said you can not gain access officially from sides because it involves NPs...

I'm not looking for the time he is asleep. I'm looking for the way to be accepted as having enough knowledge about Moltara.

There's no idea on how that's possible. People that have gotten that are lucky. There's no possible way to get enough knowledge at the time.

1500th post...

• 2 months later...

I got the sleeping thing, but i paricipated in the plot:S

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I saw somewhere the requirements for being "well-versed in the ways...", but I didn't really like Magma pets bck then, so I just closed the guide.

Smooth move, I know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...