:woot: It's Frenchie!!

So I was bored, and always checking out these forums and thought to myself, "I might as well make an account so I can actually respond to these topics..... So I did!! Yay!!^^ I'm generally a very excited and happy person, but it's four in the mourning here and I hyped up on caffeine, so I'm about 20x worse. XDD Sorry if that annoys anyone.... Let's see, things people might want to know-if anyone happens to care... I've been playing neopets for about five years, but can't get into my oldest account, so I'm stuck with one that I've had for about three years. I refuse to buy anything for neopets relating to cash and personally dislike tha Cash Mall a whole lot. I never hate anything because if you dislike something enough to 'hate' it, then please tell me why you are bothering to give it an emotion at all. Hating takes too much time. I'm quite random at times and will usually go off on the first thing that comes to my mind, even with my own thoughts. I love reading!! So if anyone has any amazing books they know about, please tell me!! But do not tell me about any that have been out on the best sellers list or are often talked about, the likelyhood is that I've already read/heard about them. Oh!! And I'm trying to get a royal paint brush for my elephante, Elly1086. ^.^

--Frenchie

Hello hello, I'm quite new here so we can be new together!

Ah, the NC mall is not my friend. I am a poor college student, I need money for books! D: Also, it's 5:42 AM here, I haven't slept yet and I'm hyper too. ;p

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I refuse to buy anything for neopets relating to cash and personally dislike tha Cash Mall a whole lot.

Personally, I HATE the NC Mall because everything you do on Neo now relates to you spending your cash on virtual items. I mean, $18 for an Altador Cup ticket!?!?!?!? I get my clothing with Neopoints.

Hello, welcome, salutations and other such words of greeting that would require me to get a thesaurus out to find. On the word hate front, my mom used to tells us not say we hate anything so I switched to using the phrase "I loathe it with ever fiber of my being" Somehow that didn't seem to make her happier :whistle:

Personally, I HATE the NC Mall because everything you do on Neo now relates to you spending your cash on virtual items. I mean, $18 for an Altador Cup ticket!?!?!?!? I get my clothing with Neopoints.

I know, $18 I was like woah there Nelly, thats crazy. I personally enjoy the NC mall but in small doses. I mean $18 for you don't even know what, I was like no way. Maybe like 2 or 5 or something but really TNT, really?

Yay! Repsonses^^ Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all.

Quark: Yay!! Another new, hyper person!!

Cav: Exactly my point as to why I buy nothing from the Cash Mall. It makes no sense to spend nearly twenty bucks on some virtual item when I can go buy a pair of jeans on sale or a new shirt. XP And so much stuff on neopets seems to tie back into paying them money somehow these days. So sad. I'm waiting for the day when I have to pay just to log in. (in which case I won't....)

Wemblim: Lol. XD That's so funny! She should have been more specific in her wording.^^

Cav: Exactly my point as to why I buy nothing from the Cash Mall. It makes no sense to spend nearly twenty bucks on some virtual item when I can go buy a pair of jeans on sale or a new shirt.

Or buy FOOD and WATER and SHELTER which you NEED. I don't get that because you're paying money for virtual items when you can use the money for things you need.