Another newbie :)

Hey there finland! I am Anisha, nice to meet you. :yes:

And yay! You are from Netherlands. My brother is a huge fan of Netherlands soccer team. But I hardly know any other dutch here. :laughingsmiley:

Yo, welcome to the insanity. I'd recommend getting either a frying pan or other suitable weapon before attempting to make contact with any of us, other than that I hope you enjoy being here, but don't leave, we hate new faces dissapearing...

Thank you all for the great welcom! :D

@pranksterchick: That's great, so he'll be watching the Dutch games also during the World championship?

@Cornflakes: I hope so too :D

@Citadel Squirrel: Ah, I'm used to insanity, so that won't be a problem. And I don't intend on disappearing immediately again. Too bad I only discovered this site/board so late :)

@pranksterchick: That's great, so he'll be watching the Dutch games also during the World championship?

Ah, I'm used to insanity, so that won't be a problem. And I don't intend on disappearing immediately again. Too bad I only discovered this site/board so late :)

I have no idea. I should ask him now.

And ah, don't disappear, like CS said. We don't much of like disappearing members, who never come back again.

Anyways, nice to meet you! Hope we become friends. :)

Cool! :)

I hope so too :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there. I happen to be the one...the only...Divya! *claps and cheers* Welcome to these awesomelicious forums filled with awesomelicious people that know everything about Neo! Except for me...I am still kind of new..ish. *looks at post count* :laughingsmiley:

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I'm half Dutch, but I've never been to The Netherlands. There's a lot of Dutch people here...