Tangor's Workshop

Sheta

Ok, so I was using this guide,Jellyneo.com, to help me with Tangor's Workshop to make petpets. Well, I got Shiny Obsidian and Scrap metal and stone and gave them to him. According to the guide, this should have made a Dal. But, he says he can't do anything with them and I was wondering why...Anyone have any help or advice for this?

Edit: I tried other combinations, Shiny Obsidian+Scrap Metal and Stone+Miscellaneous Gears=Gio; Shiny Obsidian+Scrap Metal and Stone=Dal; Shiny Obsidian+Miscellaneous Gears=Oop; Scrap Metal and Stone+ Miscellaneous Gears=Ada and he still can't make anything.

Tangor's workshop is NOT working at the moment.

Please submit a bug report to TNT :).

Oh bah. I *just* found the rainbow worm and it's broken! I tried to find a link under Contact Us to submit a bug report but I can't seem to find it. How do I submit a report?

Just thought I'd let you guys know here as well, but I submitted a bug report to TNT and they just got back to me now.

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry you submitted!

Thank you very much for bringing this bug to our attention. We will be doing our best to fix this and the matter should be resolved shortly. We cannot compensate for losses possibly incurred by this bug; but we do appreciate you e-mailing us about this.

Not sure what "losses" they're talking about, since Tangor gives back whatever you give him if he can't use it.

Anyway. They're going to fix it, yay!

I got the same email twice. I'd submitted a bug report about Tangor and another about Keyquest. Both gave the same exact response. I'm pretty sure that's just a form letter.

That's besides the point. At least we know for sure now that TNT is aware of the issue since they've probably gotten multiple submissions. Of course they can't respond to every message personally :rolleyes_anim: ...

I was just saying is all. It gives me hope. Is that so wrong? :crying: heh.