Stuck on the hunter, the books are unclickable :S

schminck

If you could provide a screenshot of the room you're seeing, that would be extremely helpful. :yes: Does it look like the image on the guide?

spellbookroom.png

Do make sure you're using your own URL with the coordinates substituted in instead of the example on the guide. Also, you might want to try clearing your browser cache and going over the last couple of plot steps to make sure you haven't missed anything.

Good luck! :)

If you look at the sidebar navigation on our main site, you can see a link to the Altador Plot walkthrough in the Neopets Plot Coverage section. :yes:

Alternatively, just click the image. ;)

altadortdn.png

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to read the guide a little more closely. ;)

139. Return to the Archives main hall, and enter the Library by clicking on the Handle on the left-hand door. You now need to search for the Spellbook, below!

To get the spellbook, find the coordinates for your Sleeper constellation and then input the values in our Spellbook finder. Our finder will tell you the coordinates of the room where you can find your spellbook.

Then, all you have to do is to enter into the library and click on any of the doors. Look at the URL of the page and insert the X and Y coordinates of the room you want to visit in the appropriate spots (as demonstrated by the example below). Remember, in order to find the good room, you have to use your own URL with your own coordinates.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=219174a98be2a5e521810cb49cc7eaba&arcx=X COORDINATE&arcy=Y COORDINATE&cmhv=af1a1a91ffd7f42c378c09769fe7ce75

As we already mentioned only a few lines up the page, this URL is only an example, it's meant to show you where you need to put your coordinates. Everybody's URL is unique - if you read the last four paragraphs or so, you should know how to find yours.

Those steps should do the trick.

I'm unable to find the spell book.

I typed in the sleeper coordinates

(-145,30)

(-105,0)

(-65,-30)

(-25,-30)

(15,0)

(55,30)

and of course I did put that in the Spellbook Finder and it says 16,0

I put that into the link like how it says in the instructions but I'm still unable to find it. I even clicked on every book you can click on, but still nothing.

Here's the link with the coordinates: http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=407ef48d86418906d9e0a462f9827edc&arcx=16&arcy=0&cmhv=3d68cce5f89e71c344dff065dca6bee5

Someone please help me with this and tell me what I'm doing wrong.