1000 np?

Featherstar

Another question. :3

Is 1000 np the max amount of np you can win in a game? I haven't won higher than that before, and in games (ex Kass Basher) no matter how high you score past a certain point, you always get 1000 np. Thanks!!

Yes, no matter how high your score gets, it can only earn you up to 1000 neopoints.

However, you can get extra neopoints and a trophy if you score really well.

Unless, it's the featured game, in which you can get 2000 on in, and if it's November 15th, you can send it 10 times(I think) and get 20000 off one game.

It's only one game per year, though :crying:

I just remembered-if you want to spend real money on Neopets, you can buy a Featured game Card at the NC mall for 150 NC, or 1.50$ American. It changes the featured game to game game of your choice.

So if it's November 15th, and you play the Featured game ten times, and want more easy NP, you can buy a FG card and change it to an easy game to get 20 000 NP, and repeat it 3 more times, you could get 100 000 NP playing 5 games ten times each for 50 games and 6$ worth of real money.

I'm just saying...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.