Random AC V trivia

I think it would be cool to list off facts about the Altador Cup. I'll start off.

1.The most players off the same species is 5 kikos, when Kiko Lake plays Lost Desert, or another team that has aa kiko.

2.The only time the goalie is allowed out out his/her crease, or when players are allowed in the crease, is when a Clockwork Yooyu blasts them in/out

Post any more you have, and please correct people(not rudely though) if they're wrong, and ahve fun! :laughingsmiley:

1. There is only one Krawk, Draik, Shoyru and Hissi in the entire Alatador Cup

2. Out of 18 teams, 11 of them has 2+2 as their default play style

3. Shenkuu and Krawk Island each have never placed lower than 4th place

4. Alatador Cup V is the second cup to have all teams participating (Altador Cup 1 had all 16 teams at the time)

5. Altador and Farieland each have never placed higher than 13th

6. When you look at the teams in alphabetical order, none of the teams with the 3+1 default play style have their name start with a letter between A-L

7. Meridell has more "rivals" than any other team, constantly feuding with Darigan, Maraqua, and Brightvale.

8. Shenkuu and Maraqua have the biggest fan bases on TDN, while Shenkuu and Krawk Island have the biggest fan bases overall.

9. After a team wins the championship, they don't place higher than 7th. This is also known as the Curse of the Cup (it may be broken if Krawk Island continues they way they are now)

10. Maraqua, Darigan, Mystery Island, Farieland, Lost Desert, and Krawk Island are the only teams that have players with the colors of the land.

(Tyrannia had this too until they traded players with Terror Mountain)

11. Lutari Island is the only Neopia land to not have a team (Neopia Central doesn't count since it represents all of the lands).

I'm addicted to AC.

1,300 post...

Wow. Thanks CAV! I really wanted to know if there was only "one Species" in the whole games. Any time I face a team, I'm like "A Yurble, I wonder if any other team has that. It might be the only one."

Here's my basic one :P

The best goal scorers are Wockies. There are two in the standings at 1st and 3rd. YAY FOR WOCKIES!!! If I was still on Bluerang1 with Kitthie, I'd be over-the-moon!

The top six goal scorers are all Left Forwards and the Bottom 4 are all Centre Forwards. Left Forwards are better.

After facing Tyrannia today, I also want to add another fact.

There is also only 1 Shoyru in the entire Altador Cup. There was a Shoyru as the goalie and team captain for Meridell, Sir Polyinaire Freidell (one of my all time favorite players), but he has been dropped in AC III and Windelle has taken the leader aspect, and that Jubjub took his goalie position.

After facing Tyrannia today, I also want to add another fact.

There is also only 1 Shoyru in the entire Altador Cup. There was a Shoyru as the goalie and team captain for Meridell, Sir Polyinaire Freidell (one of my all time favorite players), but he has been dropped in AC III and Windelle has taken the leader aspect, and that Jubjub took his goalie position.

Now the only shoyru that remains is Elbin Kroe (new right forward of tyrannia and formerly from TM)?

Now the only shoyru that remains is Elbin Kroe (new right forward of tyrannia and formerly from TM)?

Last I checked, yes. Meridell had the only other Shoyru, and they gave him away in AC III.

CAV, that MD rival thing is untrue. DC has the most.

List:

KI

MD

HW

KD

And MQ are sometimes veiwed as our rival but I don't see it... =/

Dasher Soley has never won an MVP award, but has made it onto one of the all-star teams twice.

Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge is the only AC player to have never actually competed in an AC.

There are 5 each of grundos and Kikos in the AC.

Btw, there are actually two ogrins in the AC currently.

Coco Metrone on KD and Orie Dinelle on BV. wink2.gif

CAV, that MD rival thing is untrue. DC has the most.

List:

KI

MD

HW

KD

And MQ are sometimes veiwed as our rival but I don't see it... =/

That many?? I didn't think so. I though DC only had MD and HW.

I just found another fact. There is only 1 Squrriel in the entire AC.

That many?? I didn't think so. I though DC only had MD and HW.

Yeah, since us and KI are the big two teams competing for a second AC win. Plus our matches are always heated, did you see the boards last year when we had a perfect draw in KI in the first round? o.o

And with KD becaue they stole our purple, and near swept us before. Plus we're both powerhouses.

And people say MQ because of us being the two main teams competing for 4th.

Yeah, since us and KI are the big two teams competing for a second AC win. Plus our matches are always heated, did you see the boards last year when we had a perfect draw in KI in the first round? o.o

And with KD becaue they stole our purple, and near swept us before. Plus we're both powerhouses.

And people say MQ because of us being the two main teams competing for 4th.

KI is a good reason, but I don't know if KD's reason is justifiable. So what if they nearly swept you before? We nearly swept KL, you don't see us at war with them. And so what if 2 teams are powerhouses? SK and LD are powerhouses, and they're leaving each other alone.

I put that there so you can lol and feel proud of yourself, but I think you missed it, cause you showed no signs of either.

Dude, SK and LD are currently the two biggest rivals in the cup. o.o

And actually there are 2 usuls. Mortigan and Fenny.

Also, yay for squirrels! ^^

And still, it's OUR purple.

Dude, SK and LD are currently the two biggest rivals in the cup. o.o

Also, yay for squirrels! ^^

And still, it's OUR purple.

I took out the Usul thing cause I couldn't care less about it.

I'm talking about rivalries that have always been there, not just 2 teams that want the championship so they have to fight. SK's rivalry that has fit the description I just said is with KD.

Squirrels rule.

And DC and KD appeared at the same time, so it's no ones purple. Besides, KD's purple is brighter than yours, so that doesn't count.

2 NEW FACTS!

There are only 2 Gnorbu in the AC, and both are Team Captains.

There is only 1 CAV....

It's still OUR purple. They have no right to our purple, and if there's is lighter that just means they're not as cool as us.

And that's kinda what a rivalry is, CAV. o.o

It's still OUR purple. They have no right to our purple, and if there's is lighter that just means they're not as cool as us.

And that's kinda what a rivalry is, CAV. o.o

You guys are in a war, because of a color? That's like Maraqua and Kiko Lake fighting just because we both have brown.

1 more fact!!

Shenkuu has the most AC support signs and wallpapers and avvies here on TDN, for god knows why since we should all be equal.

Citadel squirrel, I agree. OOOOOURRR PURRPLEE!! kreludor. stay away. BACK OFF! PURPLE IS OUR CoLOr. :grrr: