Clockwork Yooyu

Clockwork Yooyu  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Read the following article. Then say whether it helped you or not in this poll

A lot of you think the Clockwork Yooyu(or the robot) explodes at a random time, and that you'll never know when's it's going to explode.Well, that's only half true. The clockwork yooyu does explode whenever it feels like it, but when it's about to explode, it turns red. That means that, when it glows red, you've got about 3-4 seconds before it blows, so shoot like a maniac into your opponent's net.Hope this helps.

My strategy is get it on the first shot and then you don't have to worry about it. But does anyone else beside me find it extremely amusing when it blows up and the goalie gets blown out of the net. I should be frustrated that I wasted a yooyu but every time I seem to find it extremely amusing.

But does anyone else beside me find it extremely amusing when it blows up and the goalie gets blown out of the net.

Yesterday, I had the goalie get blown out of the net, and my team that had it, got blown into the net. :laughingsmiley:

That just happened to me today! Funny! My team member was in the goal and I was like, "Wait! Thats not a Yooyu in the goal!" :laughingsmiley:

A fairly common strategy is to simply ignore the fact that the Clockwork Yooyu is any different from the Ice Yooyu. By doing that, you can focus on lining things up and getting it in on the first shot, thus eliminating any trouble it might cause you completely. :yes: