27 members have voted

1. 1. Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COKE ALL THE WAY! WHATS SO WRONG IS COKE WAS MADE WAAAAAY BEFORE PEPSI AND PEPSI NOW HAS MADE BILLIONS OFF ANOTHER COMPANY AND PEPSI ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF COKE IN THEIR COMMERCIALS BUT THERE HASNT BEEN ONE COMMERCIAL WHEN COKE MADE FUN OF PEPSI! AND COKE IS MORE HUMBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT LIKE THE SANTA COMMERCIALS THAT ARE ANIMATED AND THE COKE POLAR BEARS! AND PEPSI USES CELEBRITIES LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS FOR THEIR COMMERCIALS! CocacolaSanta.jpgcoke-santa.jpgcoke_polar-bear.gifcokebear1.jpg1971.jpghoff-20060218150041.jpg

COKE ALL THE WAY! WHATS SO WRONG IS COKE WAS MADE WAAAAAY BEFORE PEPSI AND PEPSI NOW HAS MADE BILLIONS OFF ANOTHER COMPANY AND PEPSI ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF COKE IN THEIR COMMERCIALS BUT THERE HASNT BEEN ONE COMMERCIAL WHEN COKE MADE FUN OF PEPSI! AND COKE IS MORE HUMBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT LIKE THE SANTA COMMERCIALS THAT ARE ANIMATED AND THE COKE POLAR BEARS! AND PEPSI USES CELEBRITIES LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS FOR THEIR COMMERCIALS! CocacolaSanta.jpgcoke-santa.jpgcoke_polar-bear.gifcokebear1.jpg1971.jpghoff-20060218150041.jpg

COKE ALL THE WAY! Pepsi is a knock-off. Too sugary.

Pepsi tastes....weird....i like coke much more. But my favorite soda is Dr. Pepper.

I vote against both!! They're both really crap and full of additives, caffeine and sugar unless you get the Max or Zero or other variants,which are still full of additives...

i dont drink soda alot i admit, but i like coke better xD, i like water the best xD

Coke all the way! even though I prefer Mug Rootbeer, Or A&W. Actually, Any type of rootbeer.

I dont think they taste the same, pepsi is sweeter, I will agree with that, but i think that is what is the better with pepsi

YES, coke, I admit does have better ads, but its the taste that really matters!!

HA, lime flavor???!!!??? Interesting taste, i'll admit!

Thanks for your input, but no matter what the outcome of the poll is I'll always know that Pepsi is way better than coke!

Yea I have noticed that Coke stays fizzy longer, and I guess that is the only good thing about it. I noticed that if you buy pepsi in cans, its a great fresh taste every single time you open one up!