Misspelled "Corverage"

Cornflakes

In the myTDN portal, under the Neopets Hot Links, we can view "Altador Cup Corverage"

Just thought I'd let you know :)

We're working on this one (deep site code and all) - it'll be fixed shortly. :yes:

(Edit) Additionally, this page gives us an option to record our plays for a game called "Slushie Showdown"

Already taken care of. ;)

Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry, I had a personal conflict there - I was like, "Should I run around correcting people I don't know who run a really awesome website and make them think that I'm heinous?" and then I was like "Well if I had such a popular website, I would want someone to tell me!!" I picked the latter. You would want to know, right?

Right? :D

It's actually very appreciated that someone took the time to proofread our pages :P Yea, we should have done it ourselves, but so many things had to be ready at the same time that we might have forgotten to over look at some pages :P

Studies show that when people are reading, they take in the entire word at once, so the order of the letters doesn't matter all that much. The brain perceives the whole, and doesn't notice if a letter or two is out of place when it assumes they will be correct. This applies especially with doubles of small connecting words, like of.