Minimum Game Scores

dasbif

I remember reading somewhere that there is a minimum score you need to send in each of the mini-games for it to count towards your team and personal point total and rank, that is not reflected in your "games played" stat. It was something like 300 points for slushie slinger, 3000 for make some noise. i saw nothing for shootout showdown, and even found nothing in previous years indicating that playing it would help at all. did it even exist in previous years?

does anyone have any official notices from TNT or a link to calculations on this? any other info?

I don't really understand what you mean. But for the 4 different games your team can either win, lose or draw as you can see on this page http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/standings.phtml.

And this is what I found on the altador FAQ page:

9) Do I have to play all four games (Yooyuball, Make Some Noise, Slushie Slinger, and Shootout Showdown)?

It isn't required, but it's important for your team to win the match-ups across all four games, as all four games contribute to your team's standing in the tournament. If you only choose to play one or two games, you can still earn prize shop points and show off your personal stats.

I don't know anything about the scores but maybe this helps a little?

Where on TDN does it say that?

Also, what do we know about ratios of how many games equal an altador point for your team/individual? I've seen somewhere that YYB wins 1, YYB ties 2, Slushie Slinger 2, and Make Some Noise and Shootout Showdown around 12. can anyone confirm/deny? Has TNT released official stats about these things, or are they guesswork based on data of people trying it?

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/rank-calculator/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Also, what do we know about ratios of how many games equal an altador point for your team/individual? I've seen somewhere that YYB wins 1, YYB ties 2, Slushie Slinger 2, and Make Some Noise and Shootout Showdown around 12. can anyone confirm/deny? Has TNT released official stats about these things, or are they guesswork based on data of people trying it?

Pretty much those numbers were figured out last year by dedicated players. To determine the number of wins/scores sent to level up the shield. They are infact correct. But we don't know how they relate to prize points at the end.

Pretty much all this data is just previous years experience. If you would like to test it and see if they do count if you get below it then be our guest.