Hoipiperdeloi

Hello!

I'm Marie, I'm from Belgium and I'm 18 years old. I play neopets since 2004 and I just love it. I have to study for my exams and with tarla's mystery tour and the altador cup, I'm quite distracted ;-).

I was looking for a good forum and so I came to this place! After a quick view, I already can see that this is a very fun forum!

I must admit that my English isn't super ^_^ , so I probably make a 1000 grammar errors!

See you later alligators! :)

Hi Marie! Don't worry about grammar errors, as this is the internet, and there are millions of people who have been speaking English their whole lives that don't give a flip about grammar! :P

I'm not necessarily referring to the people here at the forum...

Anyway, sure, we're loads of fun. Be sure to read the forum rules and all that. After 'while, crocodile. b)

Welcome to the TDN Forums, Marie! Don't worry too much about your grammar. We won't bite your head off for it. There are lots of forum members that aren't native English speakers, and even those of us who are make mistakes sometimes. ;) I'm sure you will find that this is a fun place to be. Everyone here is really friendly.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you