Tangor's Workshop help

Spike_Kat

I am trying to make petpets at Tangor's workshop. I give him a Shiny Obsidian and a Scrap Metal and Stone. I forget the name of the petpet I am supposed to get. He says: "Hm, I'm not sure what to do with this... maybe this part... no, that's... hmm, I don't think I can do anything with this stuff. Sorry."

I really want to make the petpets so that I can get the wearable item. I am wondering if anyone can make petpet's or is it just me having this problem?

You should be getting a Dal. Are you sure you're only giving him only the items required? I haven't made a petpet in awhile, so I don't know what could be going on. '

Actually, I just now tried to create a Erge, and got the same response. So it must be a bug on the site. I would report it.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it is still available. I am having the same problem. I hope it's just a bug but I have been trying for a couple of days now and haven't had any luck.

Booo, just when I discover this and go to make a robo-petpet, it's not working :crying:

Well... at least I noted the times I found my worms, so I can find more tomorrow and keep collecting moltite. Also I just found some miscellaneous gears, so yay for that.

EDIT: I just sent in a Bug Report to TNT. Hopefully they receive a flood of reports so they get to fixing it really soon. Which petpet were you trying to make? I was trying for Teek.

EDIT 2: a day later, just got a reply from TNT:

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry you submitted!

Thank you very much for bringing this bug to our attention. We will be doing our best to fix this and the matter should be resolved shortly. We cannot compensate for losses possibly incurred by this bug; but we do appreciate you e-mailing us about this.

Cool.

EDIT 2: a day later, just got a reply from TNT:

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry you submitted!

Thank you very much for bringing this bug to our attention. We will be doing our best to fix this and the matter should be resolved shortly. We cannot compensate for losses possibly incurred by this bug; but we do appreciate you e-mailing us about this.

Cool.

I submitted a report about this yesterday and got the same NM this morning. :/

Hey. It works again.

"Oh my, look what I managed to come up with!"

Nik

has been added to your Inventory.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I submitted a report about this yesterday and got the same NM this morning. :/

Hey. It works again.

"Oh my, look what I managed to come up with!"

Nik

has been added to your Inventory.

Yay! *goes off to make robot petpets*

And uh... try to sound a little less enthusiastic :laughingsmiley: jk jk. Hooray!