Aloha ^.^

Um Aloha everyone! I'm Alice, well technically my names the Russian version of Alice but thats a long story and requires a special keyboard or lots of Alt keys, so never mind. Giggle. Oh you can call me Lady N too, or if you prefer, which is what my neopian friends used to call me ^.^ Speaking of Neopian my Neopets name is Lady_Natalie_Of_Oq; silly i know but at the time i was obsessed with the book Spellfall. Giggle.

I've been on neopets for nearly 6 years now but i don't think my Lady N account is my oldest, it's only at 5 and a bit years. I actually vanished for the past 2 years or so, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things and finding out all I've missed...Oh and getting very mad at the Altador Water Plant, still can't find the right combination. Lol.

As i quick side note i wanted to mention the user-name Alice_wonder is just an anagram of LacieDewnor, which i normally use. It has nothing to do with Alice in wonderland, giggle...And at the risk of rambling I'm going to stop typing now, whoops.

Welcome to the forum, Alice! There's no rule against rambling here; however, you should quickly check out the forum rules so you can stay out of trouble. ;) We're always happy to have friendly new members here, so stick around, have fun, and don't be afraid to be silly. Also, good luck on finishing the Water Plant.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ^.^

Cornflakes not only do you like to ramble too but you have an awesome name as well, Yay! And thanks too Gwen; oh and i do like Alice in wonderland (the book more than anything) but shush. Giggle. How about you? Do you like Alice in Wonderland?

Oh and thank you to you too Masaryk, i'll head over to the check out all the rules now! And hopefully i shall get past the water plant later on, I'm going to make a grid to check off all the combinations one by one...Fifth time lucky right? Giggle.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.