Magma Pets

Blurrz

The only way is the Magma Pool in the Moltara Caves. There's 2 ways at that point. One, you can earn access. (Which last I heard, no one knows how this is done.) And two, you can sneak past the guard when he's sleeping. Each person has a different time when the guard is sleeping, so once you find your time, remember it. Then you can dip a pet once a week, at that time.

Wow, really? The time is the same? Well, I wish I knew that before. I found it once but didn't remember the time. Saddness.

I thought it was random as well, but I've been seeing a lot of people on the Neoboards saying the time is the same every day, just like with the worms.

Thanks Spritzie :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least seven words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had found my time on my side account, but I can't remember it now. I don't really care, though, since I don't want to paint any pets Magma at the moment.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.