No more Tarla!

I am soooo glad I am officially done.

Well done! You've completed Tarla's Tour of Mystery. As a reward for your efforts, you've received the following items:

Tarlas Underground Workshop Background

Tour of Mystery Garland

Tarlas Scarf

Shop of Mystery Grab Bag

Tour of Mystery Magnifying Glass

How about you guys?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly the same. :D

At the beginning of the event, I only got 2 mist in the first week. But I eventually learnt to wait during the morning hours before I went to bed and finished on time. :P

Wearables are fine by me. XD

Finally. Totally worth stay up till 4 AM... now I don't need to worry about missing her. xD

At least they're some ncie wearables. An av would have been nice, but hey.

EDIT: Oh boy. The BG"s broken, when you put it on a pet the pet dissappears. xD

I'm glad to be done. I do think the prizes are cool. I've yet to do anything other than put them in my closet. I'm hearing that some of the items are still glitched, so I'll probably wait until that's sorted out.

I was hoping for a daily, really bad! The wearables are cute, I sold mine (except the stubborn garland) for $89,500 and I'll buy them back next week when they're dirt cheap :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Just sold the garland for 14k, bringing the total up to 103,500. Thanks, Tarla!

I was hoping for a daily, really bad! The wearables are cute, I sold mine (except the stubborn garland) for $89,500 and I'll buy them back next week when they're dirt cheap :laughingsmiley:

Edit: Just sold the garland for 14k, bringing the total up to 103,500. Thanks, Tarla!

I'm going to have to try this. That's a good idea. I'm going to write down the item names and everything, so I can get them back.

How long do you think it will take, before the price goes down? Just next week?

I'm going to have to try this. That's a good idea. I'm going to write down the item names and everything, so I can get them back.

How long do you think it will take, before the price goes down? Just next week?

The prices are already going down like crazy. When it's all over on Wednesday a lot more people will be selling, so I think it'll go down a lot. I wouldn't take my word on it though, I'm not an expert tracker, just what I've experienced in the past.

The prices are already going down like crazy. When it's all over on Wednesday a lot more people will be selling, so I think it'll go down a lot. I wouldn't take my word on it though, I'm not an expert tracker, just what I've experienced in the past.

Thank you for the advice. I really hope it does. I sold all my items for just under 114k. I can't wait for them to go back down though. I loved the background and the garland. I'll have to keep an eye on the prices as the week goes on.

I'm down to my last mist and by tomorrow I'll be finished!! Great job to everyone who finished so quickly!

I wonder why Tarla went on her mystery tour to begin with...?

Perhaps there will be something waiting for us at the conclusion of the mystery tour. I'm excited for the wearables though!

I didn't even try this. Is it still going on?

Yes it is. It ends on the 26th. The only way it can be completed for people just starting, is to find her and clear the mist at least once. Then you would be able to clear the remaining mist after it's over, but by doing it a more difficult way, according to TNT. No one knows yet, how that will be possible.

Judging by the topic title, I'd say it's over

It's not quite over. It's technically only over for the people that have already cleared their 16 mists. But even for them, they can still collect NP and prizes until the 26th.

Well done! You've completed Tarla's Tour of Mystery.

Yay! I've cleared all my mist and collected my prizes. I can't wait to try them on. Lots of people are complaining about the prizes on the Neoboards, but I think they're fine. An avatar might have been nice, though.