Which team will win?

nikh

Am I wrong, or does it really just depend on how many people join a certain team? I mean, TnT doesn't decide who wins at the end, right?

So I'm thinking that the popular teams have a good shot at winning the Cup.

Hence, I joined Shenkuu. In my estimation, ie research at the boards and the TDN forum here, it was either that or Lost Desert.

So SHENKUU WILL, SHENKUU WILL, ROCK YOU.

/shrugs

logical dictation should of said to me not to go with krawk island but im loyal to my team. and i do believe with all my soul that i can break the altador cup curse. and by all that is holy i want to be on the team when that happens. i truely want to see krawk island on top for two straight years. that would be amazing and would make me quite happy.

Moltara is the risky choice, and one that I decided was worth taking! Either it will get a huge influx of people for being the new guy on the block, or everyone will avoid it for the teams that did well in the past.

GO MOLTEN!

I've been loyal to the lost desert in the past, and i'm sticking with them :)

Hopefully this is our year and we'll take the cup!

I'm rooting for Lost Desert this year and until they win, because they've been in the top five for how long now?

I'm betting on Lost Desert this year. or maybe kreludor..

btw, Cornflakes, I think TNT has said somewhere before that their programmers set up a system that teams with more players have no advantage over teams will less players. So, the winners all depend on how hard the people play for their team. :-)

While Moltara might show well this year, I certainly don't think it'll win the cup. My guesses are:

Shenkuu (as long as their not bombarded with freeloaders)

Maraqua (LET'S GO MARAQUA!!!!!)

Lost Desert

Tyrannia

(Maybe) Mystery Island

Teams that will CERTAINLY NOT win the cup

Farie Island

Moltara

Terror Mountain

Altador

Krawk Island (A.K.A Freeloader City)

In my opinion Moltara has too much hype about them.

I'm not saying they can't do good, I'm just saying they most likely will not win until they get some experience. b)

The Top Tier will probably include Shenkuu, Lost Desert and Kreludor. I'm not really sure about Maraqua or Darigan Citadel. Either of these teams could be in the top tier, however they could also both fall like they have before.

I don't see KI as a huge threat anymore.

Why I am having this feeling that Skenkuu is going to snag the trophy this year. So, I think Shenkuu's going to win, because there are really a huge Shenkuu supporters, believe me. But I hope Maraqua (my team) stays at top 5. That would be enough for me.

Moltara is the risky choice, and one that I decided was worth taking! Either it will get a huge influx of people for being the new guy on the block, or everyone will avoid it for the teams that did well in the past.

My thoughts exactly. Though I joined Moltara just because I thought it'd be fun to be on a bandwagon for once. Whether Moltara wins or loses doesn't matter too much to me, but yes, I do believe there's a chance Moltara will do well simply because there's a lot of interest in it.