New Game: Kookia!

Jenny ^_^

UPDATE: This game is no longer in the list of Premium Member beta test games list! It must be getting really close to release time. :woot:

Glad to hear that! ^_^ I can't wait for the game. Hope the prizes are nice.

And Spritzie should be knowing this. She would be even excited. :laughingsmiley:

UPDATE: This game is no longer in the list of Premium Member beta test games list! It must be getting really close to release time. :woot:

YAY!!! I can't wait for this game. I can't wait at all.

Glad to hear that! ^_^ I can't wait for the game. Hope the prizes are nice.

And Spritzie should be knowing this. She would be even excited. :laughingsmiley:

I am very very very excited. Not only is it a game centered around Kookiths, but since it will be a Game Challenge, there will be Kookith related prizes. There just aren't enough Kookith items.

I am very very very excited. Not only is it a game centered around Kookiths, but since it will be a Game Challenge, there will be Kookith related prizes. There just aren't enough Kookith items.

Really? *searches for Kookith items* Yeah, not much. Some random T-shirts and some bed like thingy.

I would love to see a kookith item too. ^_^ Lately, I have been thinking of buying a snow Kookith for my pet.

Really? *searches for Kookith items* Yeah, not much. Some random T-shirts and some bed like thingy.

I would love to see a kookith item too. ^_^ Lately, I have been thinking of buying a snow Kookith for my pet.

I spent way to much a few months ago, on the Kookith Sea Sculpture, where it's made out of sea shells.

I love Snow Kookiths. *cough* :whistle:

I spent way to much a few months ago, on the Kookith Sea Sculpture, where it's made out of sea shells.

I love Snow Kookiths. *cough* :whistle:

I wonder if the game would be easy enough to beat AAA. I want the best prize.

Kookith Sea Sculpture? :laughingsmiley: Wow, sounds nice. Must be taking lots of time.

I was thinking of getting a petpet snow PB, but discovered that snow Kookith is only 4k. So, lot of savings.

P.S. I just brought one. Such a cute Petpet!

I wonder if the game would be easy enough to beat AAA. I want the best prize.

Kookith Sea Sculpture? :laughingsmiley: Wow, sounds nice. Must be taking lots of time.

I was thinking of getting a petpet snow PB, but discovered that snow Kookith is only 4k. So, lot of savings.

P.S. I just brought one. Such a cute Petpet!

I'll show you it.

Plus, you can't paint a Kookith Snow. A Snow Kookith was a Advent Calendar prize. You have to buy if from stores.

And you bought one??? Anisha!! I bought and sent you one right before I posted my last post. :laughingsmiley:

I'll show you it.

Plus, you can't paint a Kookith Snow. A Snow Kookith was a Advent Calendar prize. You have to buy if from stores.

And you bought one??? Anisha!! I bought and sent you one right before I posted my last post. :laughingsmiley:

That says it. :yes:

Really? Phew! I am glad I didn't bring a snow PB.

What? :laughingsmiley: Oh okay. No problem. I will send the kookith back to you. No worries, no worries.

Here, I returned the Kookith. Give it to Divya, she will be happy. ^_^

That says it. :yes:

Really? Phew! I am glad I didn't bring a snow PB.

What? :laughingsmiley: Oh okay. No problem. I will send the kookith back to you. No worries, no worries.

Here, I returned the Kookith. Give it to Divya, she will be happy. ^_^

Awww. You could have kept it. Alright, I'll send it to Divya. From now on, check your events. :laughingsmiley:

Awww. You could have kept it. Alright, I'll send it to Divya. From now on, check your events. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I am sorry. Should have known, but I had 2 unread Neomails, one by TNT about my auction, and one was from my friend which I didn't know either.

I gave my Snow Kookith to Zayerelle, my Koi. She seems to be happy. ^_^

I can't wait for the Kookith game now. Any idea when it's going to release?

I don't know if there's a standard amount of time that they wait until they release it or not.

Masaryk said that the game is pretty easy. You just have to hover the Kookiths or something like that.

*sigh* I wish I was a premium member. :laughingsmiley:

I don't know when it will be released, but most of the New Game Challenges seem to be released on Thursdays. Tomorrow, maybe? Or it could be a few weeks. I'm pretty new to Premium, so I don't know what the beta-to-release schedule is like. For all I know, they might be making some changes, then putting it back in beta. *crosses fingers on it being released soon*

I don't know when it will be released, but most of the New Game Challenges seem to be released on Thursdays. Tomorrow, maybe? Or it could be a few weeks. I'm pretty new to Premium, so I don't know what the beta-to-release schedule is like. For all I know, they might be making some changes, then putting it back in beta. *crosses fingers on it being released soon*

:laughingsmiley: *crosses finger on it being released tomorrow*

I want to play that game, so much! For the first time, I am really excited about a new challenge game. Can't believe. I wish I had NC. I could have brought some NC tickets. :yes: Beating Lulu is in my top To-Do list now. :laughingsmiley:

I do really hope it's released tomorrow. That would be really awesome.

:laughingsmiley: *crosses finger on it being released tomorrow*

I want to play that game, so much! For the first time, I am really excited about a new challenge game. Can't believe. I wish I had NC. I could have brought some NC tickets. :yes: Beating Lulu is in my top To-Do list now. :laughingsmiley:

Me too. I'm saving my NC until I see what Lulu's prize is. I'm really hoping it's awesome.

This game sounds quite fun! I'm going to get premium again, so I can test games like this. Plus, I will be able to get another game towards my top gamer avatar! :laughingsmiley:

I can get Premium too. :yes: I asked my mom about it. She seems to be fine with. Though it might take time.

The top gamer avatar takes ages, doesn't it? :laughingsmiley:

It's pretty good for old user, those who have played every bit of the games.

P.S. Can't wait for the game. :yes:

This game sounds quite fun! I'm going to get premium again, so I can test games like this. Plus, I will be able to get another game towards my top gamer avatar! :laughingsmiley:

I can get Premium too. :yes: I asked my mom about it. She seems to be fine with. Though it might take time.

Well, if anyone is interested in a Premium invite, feel free to send me a PM or a neomail. ;) *shamelessly solicits referrals*

Well, if anyone is interested in a Premium invite, feel free to send me a PM or a neomail. ;) *shamelessly solicits referrals*

I would love to. ^_^

But ... what is a Premium invite? Gah, I feel so silly asking this. :laughingsmiley:

If you want to get Neopets Premium, you need a referral from someone (ie - an invitation to sign up). Once that person refers you, you can register for Premium. Then, you have two weeks to try it, for free, before TNT starts charging your credit card or Paypal account.

If you want to get Neopets Premium, you need a referral from someone (ie - an invitation to sign up). Once that person refers you, you can register for Premium. Then, you have two weeks to try it, for free, before TNT starts charging your credit card or Paypal account.

Thankyou. ^_^

I would ask you for invitation then. I might get a Premium after some couple of months. I will PM you then. :yes: