Dragon Cave or Egg Cave?

Wembly

Yes, you may pick more than one...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which site should I choose?

• Dragon Cave!
    • Egg Cave!
    • I really don't care Cave!
    • Choose? How can I choose; they're both so great!
    • Neither; you're silly and so is this poll.
    • Pikachu, because how can you choose something and not say "I choose you Pikachu!"

So I was looking at both of the sites and I like the concept of having an egg so I think I'm going to get one. I'm not super serious about them though so I only wanted to try out one of the sites but can't decide which so feel free to have an epic battle about which one is better and which one I should choose.

Meh, I like Dragon Cave better because the eggs and stuff are smaller, Egg Cave has really giant ones. I don't like big, gawdy signatures.

I am also a fan of pixels, so Dragon Cave for me.. if I ever decide to do it. XP

I like both sites :) Only thing I dislike about Egg cave though is that your eggs/creatures can die if unattended for a long period of time. You have to book them a stay with Tim in Arc City to keep 'em alive when you are away, and if you have a lot of eggs thats a lot of EC you need then (the currency there). In Dragon Cave they don't die from starvation (at adult stages at least) and they grow faster. They need some attention at their baby stages or they can die as well, but keeping them in a signature easily takes care of that issue. Too many views and clicks at once can get a baby egg/hatchling sick too though in Dragon Cave. XD But I like the art more on Egg Cave.... So yeah. Hard to decide xD So I'll just say I like both.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose Dragon Cave since I'm addicted to that and have had my account for like about two years, I think.

But I so didn't see the last option when I voted and was sad that I had clicked before I had. Pikachu is always awesome! Hehe. xP

I'd say Dragon Cave, by far. I play both, though.

Dragon Cave is MUCH more convenient. In EggCave (as mentioned above) all of your eggs, hatchlings, and hard-earned adults will die if you leave on vacation without internet access. As for DragCave, only eggs and hatchies can die, and the adults stay with you forever. The adults can breed, too, and I actually like the art of DragCave better. EggCave has a currency and a trade system as well. I like the trade system (you can trade on DragCave via the abandon page), but I don't really like sites with currencies that much, when they're purely adoptable sites. (Aka; I love Neopets with a currency, of course, but on sites like DragCave or EggCave, I don't like the monetary side of it).

But anyway - perhaps you could try both if you want, and then choose. But anyhow, good luck finding the rite site! Have fun! ^^

• 1 month later...

I enjoy playing them both, but DC is easier for me and I like the fact that I can have an unlimited amount of dragons! :laughingsmiley:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump topics which have been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this inciASdent, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.