Secret Santa!

Anime

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right. If they don;t send by the 23rd, I'll PM them to see how much longer they'll need and why they didn't. I think 2 people will be able to get theirs in. Now, one of the people ashn't been on for a while. In thier case, I'm giving them untill the 30th to get back and get it in. If their still not back, I'll get something for their person, and they'll owe me what I spend.

anime why don't you, for the person who haven't been on for awhile, if they don't respond, give the gift sent to them and send it to the person they were meant to give to?

ie, if B was person who disapeared

A was the person giving to B

and C was the person receiving a gift from b

instead of A > B and then B > C

just cancel B and put A > C???

If you sent it. I should have gotten it.

anime why don't you, for the person who haven't been on for awhile, if they don't respond, give the gift sent to them and send it to the person they were meant to give to?

ie, if B was person who disapeared

A was the person giving to B

and C was the person receiving a gift from b

instead of A > B and then B > C

just cancel B and put A > C???

ins

That wouldn;t work. I'd have to change several peoiple's SS.

Wow, this is sooo exciting! I'm flying back to Kiwiland on the 28th (yay !!!!!) so I'll just make the deadline. Thank god my parents just bought a laptop =)

Tehehe the 28th is my birthday (offtopicness)

Zomg tomrooww we get our giftss, can't waitt!!!

Yup! I decided to just get a replacement gift for the person who dissappered. I think they'll like it. So that means 2 more people. One has said they are looking right now, and the other hasn't gotten back to me. Well, so far, so good. Let's hope giving them out goes without a hitch.

All right. One person sent theirs in. One last person, who is currently getting the gifts.

I'm sure everyone will be VERY happy. And I'll post the SS list with who gave to who after 24 hours of giving the gifts. I belive some people wanted to gess whp got theirs first.