What clothing items are compatible with a Mutant Korbat?

theyxdrewxblood

I have a bunch of neocash I want to spend, and I'd like to spend it on clothes and things for my beloved Mutant Korbat...however, there doesn't seem to be any clothes compatible with it...does anybody know of some that are compatible?

Mutant, Baby, and Invisible pets can't wear any clothing. They can still wear backgrounds and trinkets, but that's all. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Here is the full disclaimer from the NC Mall page :

Wearable Neocash items cannot be applied to unconverted Neopets or the following painted Neopet body types: Maraquan, mutant, baby, invisible, and fruit and vegetable Chias, unless specified in item details. The NC Mall features some Neocash items that are only wearable with specific painted Neopet body types such as baby. Non-handheld Accessories are also not compatible with the body types mentioned above. Backgrounds and Trinkets will display properly for all body types.

Thanks, guys (: It is kind of a downer but at least I found a background I like.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.

You can have trinkets as Xehpa stated with the quote, although I am not sure what trinkets classify as. :S Maybe like the items that don't touch/interact with your pet? Like I have floating faeries for a couple of my pets.