Looking for pet with Sneezles/Neoflu

Viridian

Don't feel bad... my pets are all around level 18. (I like to keep them even, around the same level.) I've had my account for 8 years. But the only time they get level increases is the Shrine, REs, and free training days. I don't train them.

Don't feel bad... the only time they get level increases is the Shrine, REs, and free training days. I don't train them.

Hahah I do the same thing. I don't feel like wasting codestones/money on training just yet, or maybe never. I think by the time I have all the avatars except the BD ones, THEN my pets will be high enough to get them... maybe :laughingsmiley:

That's the plan, anyway. We'll see how it actually plays out :P

I increased some stats a little on my pet (yeah I only have one) in hopes of getting some BD avatars, but gave that up when I started saving for Adam.

I have the ghost lupe (I think, I'll have to check) but that's about it. I got Meuka as a challenger but forgot to get the other avatar when my pet had Sneezles, so now I'm waiting for him to get Sneezles again. :guiltysmiley:

EDIT: I just checked, and I do have Ghost Lupe.

I just beat him the other day. I followed this pet guide and it worked like a charm!

http://www.neopets.com/~Snakanat

Here is an easy way to beat Meuka with 20† strength

First off you need to make a few changes to your BD set the ideal cheap weapons for beating meuka are purple sticky hand, green frost cannon, Lesser Healing Scroll, and three stone muffins and what ever attacking weapons you currently have. You will also need the earth faerie ability burrow.

First round use Green Frost Cannon, Purple Sticky Hand and Defend. Idealy Meuka Should be frozen and you have stolen his Downsize Powerplus (the only weapon you steal from meuka)

Second Round you should Use two stone muffins and fierce attack this should leave meuka with about 28 hp

Third Round Mueka is now unfrozen so use the downsize powerplus you stole from him a stone muffin and fierce this should kill him but if he is still alive the next round you can use Lesser Healing Scroll your normal attacking weapon and burrow to finish him off.

I used a stone muffin and two fire muffins and it worked just fine :)

Thanks for posting that hrtbrk :graduated:

My jubjub has these stats just from faerie quests, coltzan's shrine and free training in a little over a year:

Level: 32

Health: 1 / 19

Strength: EXCELLENT (47)

Defence: GREAT (37)

Move: GREAT (32)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (801)

I need to get his hit points up, but I will not use the lab ray on him ever! I hope I am ready to take on the harder challengers soon to get those avatars :rolleyes_anim:

ETA: Intelligence is from reading lots of books, not the free stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I just beat him the other day. I followed this pet guide and it worked like a charm!

http://www.neopets.com/~Snakanat

Ugghhh I followed that guide and it definitely did NOT work like a charm o_O

You used your Purple Sticky Hand to grab something of Meuka's, but in the process you gave the sticky hand to them!

You fire a powerful bolt of frost at Meuka from the Green Frost Cannon

Meuka fires a powerful blast of snot at you from the Meuka Snot Gun!

Meuka jumps and attacks you!

You defend yourself against Meuka!

Damage:

16 hp (me)

EDIT: This business of stealing my sticky hand has happened repeatedly. What am I doing wrong?! uzelikau's stats are as follows:

Hit Points: 0 / 11 (just after fighting lol)

Strength: GREAT (25)

Defence: very heavy

Movement: lightning

Intelligence: master genius (67)

Should her defense be higher?

I didn't have too much problem with Meuka. I beat him on my first try after Aierean (my Ogrin) got Sneezles last week from the Expellibox.

Aierean's stats are:

Health: 59

Move: GREAT (33)

I think I may have had more than 59 HP from going to the Healing Springs.

Here are the items I used:

Snowglobe Staff

Purple Sticky Hand

Greater Healing Scroll

Thief Dagger

Golden Compass

Leaf Shield

Scarab Ring

Downsize!

The Greater Healing Scroll is pretty awesome, because it restores most of my HP and essentially gives me another chance. I like to use the Burrow ability too. I just bought a Thief Dagger last week (they're not very expensive) and I like it a lot so far.

I don't have a zillion NP to spend on BD equipment, so what I have there is fairly inexpensive but works really well. I think the most expensive is the Greater Healing Scroll, which is around 45K, but like I said, you get a lot of HP back so I think it's totally worth it.

Downsize! is cheap and nice for reducing the amount of damage taken.

Part of it is luck too... I hope this helps. Good luck!

EDIT: hannahbee, the Snowglobe Staff is a more reliable freezer than the Green Frost Cannon, albeit more expensive. Those are around 40K. I still don't like the unpredictability, but I can't afford one of the awesome ones. :laughingsmiley:

I didn't have too much problem with Meuka. I beat him on my first try after Aierean (my Ogrin) got Sneezles last week from the Expellibox.

Aierean's stats are:

Health: 59

Move: GREAT (33)

I think I may have had more than 59 HP from going to the Healing Springs.

Here are the items I used:

Snowglobe Staff

Purple Sticky Hand

Greater Healing Scroll

Thief Dagger

Golden Compass

Leaf Shield

Scarab Ring

Downsize!

The Greater Healing Scroll is pretty awesome, because it restores most of my HP and essentially gives me another chance. I like to use the Burrow ability too. I just bought a Thief Dagger last week (they're not very expensive) and I like it a lot so far.

I don't have a zillion NP to spend on BD equipment, so what I have there is fairly inexpensive but works really well. I think the most expensive is the Greater Healing Scroll, which is around 45K, but like I said, you get a lot of HP back so I think it's totally worth it.

Downsize! is cheap and nice for reducing the amount of damage taken.

Part of it is luck too... I hope this helps. Good luck!

EDIT: hannahbee, the Snowglobe Staff is a more reliable freezer than the Green Frost Cannon, albeit more expensive. Those are around 40K. I still don't like the unpredictability, but I can't afford one of the awesome ones. :laughingsmiley:

This is really helpful stuff, Liz. I don't have this Burrow ability yet... maybe I'll switch to a Greater Healing Scroll and the Snowglobe Staff. So the basic strategy is freeze + steal his ability, attack, freeze, attack etc?

This is really helpful stuff, Liz. I don't have this Burrow ability yet... maybe I'll switch to a Greater Healing Scroll and the Snowglobe Staff. So the basic strategy is freeze + steal his ability, attack, freeze, attack etc?

Something like that. You might want to check TDN's Battlepedia to see his stealing order. I don't remember what it was. I'd add hiding (meaning Burrowing or using Downsize!) in there too to save some HP. You know, I'm not sure if I used the purple sticky hand on him or not.

Something like that. You might want to check TDN's Battlepedia to see his stealing order. I don't remember what it was. I'd add hiding (meaning Burrowing or using Downsize!) in there too to save some HP. You know, I'm not sure if I used the purple sticky hand on him or not.

Just as an update, I splurged on a Snowglobe Staff (49K!) and it malfunctioned on the first use ! Blargh. :sad02: Is there anything that's more reliable at freezing?

Disclaimer: for fear of being deemed off-topic, I started up this discussion again in the BD section of these forums; if anyone feels like giving me more helpful advice with Meuka with no fear of going off-topic from the OP we can post about it here.